PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

It is fine to live low n honest, but still bills need to be paid, and holidays enjoyed.

Last time I had a holiday was in 1985… I’m serious.
I’ve been abroad, WORKING. When I had money to go places, I had no one to go with, now I have my soulmate, I have no money to travel!

A civil servant keeps thinking that disability gets better over time and reduce what little you had.

Its not just about wanting nice stuff, it’s about replacing what is broken sometimes, and if you struggle to pay bills, you have nothing left to replace an overheating fridgefreezer… instead you buy milk daily in hot weather. It’s about watching a TV with black lines as you can’t replace.

Life in the slow lane is nice, but most times is boring as you have plenty of time, but not to maximise!

However, if I could have anything, I’d have my health, and Jane wouldn’t have throat cancer. Without your health, life is not much regardless of how many gimmicks you have!

1 Like

Congrats!!! @kumar.sachin, @Daniel_Dang1, @tylermccarville

1 Like

What about a desktop charger only!!! for us few over the pond?
UK, DE, FR, ES, IT
Would show us we are neither forgotten nor only poor stepchildren. :wink:

How did I not even notice this until just now?!

Wasting more bucks!

1 Like

Atom PD 2 is a bit convincing (I was looking forward to it for a long time), but with new chargers constantly launching, it’s hard to go all in.

Also, I wonder if Anker will ever release a shorter (1’ or even 4") PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning cable…

Seeing Spirit Pro makes me wonder if there will be a Spirit Pro 2 like Spirit 2 and Spirit X2 (August… that’s next month!).

Good luck to all who entered!:+1:

1 Like

Didn’t enter, no luck.
But as I don’t need the items there is no need of luck, :grinning:

I didn’t enter either, I’m just waiting on an email from the last giveaway. I thought about entering for the headphones, I had enough bucks to enter, but I decided someone else could use them more than me so I just stayed put of it.

1 Like

The best way:
Be quiet and take your chance when it shows up.
And if you don’t win don’t feel angry .

Some really do here, not good for blood pressure…hehe!
Life has other possibilities to be a real winner. :grinning:

1 Like

Words of wisdom, but I think I may stay away from the powerdraw for awhile regardless, the first time i entered I went all in and won. I used up my luck and now I think I’m done for awhile.

1 Like

I went in on the headphones, I broke my coworkers corded headphones by accident so im hoping i can win so i can give them to him and also get him away from wired headphones and into BT ones

2 Likes

Rob, too bad I gave some away last week.
I would have send you those over the pond.

1 Like

Its cool, i wont see him for a bit as im currently out of work on medical leave. Just preparing for when i go back

1 Like

Good luck for your medical treatment!

1 Like

I have a possible tear in my right knee ligament, will know more come thursday after the MRI and doctors visit. And thanks, i wanna work but cant even stand or put weight on my right knee

1 Like

I as an old man and friend must tell:
Lose weight.
But you know this.

thats a given, but not what caused the tear

There are so many reasons our body is lacking off.
But lets come to a conclusion:

When coming back from hospital last month I thought:
We should be much more humble.

1 Like

I had a friend who had this happen to them. After having it checked out he found out it was non-severe so he didn’t need any further treatment- just rest. Best wishes!

1 Like