New FCC posting - Soundcore Spirit 2

Seems Anker is plannig to launch new Spirit 2 earbuds…

NOt sure how they compare to the original Soundcore Spirit earbuds.
Feel free to comment on the new design, features and expected price range :wink:

Here is the FCC link…

6 Likes

Yes we already knew they were coming as seen here

Now we just have a better timeline of when they ay be coming, seemingly within the next 3 months once they finish clearing fcc

4 Likes

Thanks for the link @Tank
So they already have Beta units built in June, Now going through FCC, not sure the timelines of clearing FCC and once they do, they may still show up on Amazon in August as per predication made by @Insider

3 Likes

I don’t like the button configuration- it’s strange compared to every other pair of earbuds I’ve used…

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

The button config on the Marshall BT headset is the weirdest I’ve ever seen.

It’s like a joystick, without the joy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You had to push/pull n left right, click, double click. … Mostly ended up being just click (play/pause).

2 Likes

not sure why, but i enjoy going through FCC postings.

1 Like

Same here, quite interesting to see what’s coming… :grin:

What do you mean?

1 Like

The probably sound better than the first ones

While this may be true, audio quality does not appear to be one of the primary upgrades.

2 Likes

Guess they decide to upgrade other specs

2 Likes

I assume the pictures shown in your post (June 15) are showing the beta units.

1 Like

Or alpha- which only anker staff would use

2 Likes

Possible, as nobody here claimed or commented about a beta test of these, I don’t think they are only given to social sites.

1 Like

No one can say anything until after they are released on the market, at least thats how it has been for past betas

3 Likes

That’s right, everyone applying to beta, agrees to a NON-DISCLOSURE clause, meaning they can’t even say their doing a beta, can’t say their testing an unreleased item… Can’t say shit!

So enjoy your beta guys whoever you are, and when ready, well enjoy the reviews.

2 Likes

True @tank & @macblank no way to know even if the Beta’s are out and ppl testing them as we speak.
So, the Spirit 2 may be released in August as per @Insider prediction.

2 Likes

My sports finally died yesterday… tomorrow is august.
I’m using the wired pair that came with my phone while I wait

Is your Sport out of warranty? (18 months).

1 Like

oh yeah… Well and far out. Its from the original/initial Soundbuds from it a few years ago.

1 Like