Coming Soon: PowerWave 10 Dual Pad, RoboVac 11S Max, RoboVac 15C Max

Here’s a look at three upcoming Anker/eufy products. Unfortunately, we don’t know many details yet, so stay tuned for more information as their releases draw nearer.

#PowerWave 10 Dual Pad

This is not the same as PowerWave Duo!

#RoboVac 11S Max

Features & details

• All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to boast our strongest ever suction power (2000Pa Max) while maintaining quiet operation and a super-slim design (2.85”).
  • BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
  • A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than a microwave.
  • Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean. Unibody filter makes for easier cleaning and less maintenance.
  • What You Get: RoboVac 11S Max, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of unibody filter, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

Pricing and Availability: eufy’s RoboVac 11S Max is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $199.99, and should begin shipping on June 14.

#RoboVac 15C Max

Features & details

• All-New RoboVac: Wi-Fi-equipped and re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85") but with increased suction to 2000Pa.
  • BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
  • High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
  • Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
  • What You Get: RoboVac 15C Max, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

Which of these are you most excited for? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

13 Likes

Oh come on. We don’t need more robovacs that are so similar.

I really like the idea of the power wave though! If Liberty Air had wireless charging my life would be complete :joy:

7 Likes

[quote=“TechMan, post:2, topic:69115”]
We don’t need more robovacs that are so similar
[/quote]I know.

What we do need is one with mapping capabilities for better navigation… I’ve been asking for this for years.

6 Likes

I agree. I probably won’t get one until they get that…

2 Likes

Nice post @joshuad11, thanks for the new release details

What are the new features in Robovac 11S Max, 15C Max?

Also who are the targetted consumers for PowerWave 10 Dual Pad. Feel a bit of a overkill compared to PowerWave+ Pad with Apple watch Holder / charger.

2 Likes

If you have a phone and true wireless earbuds with wireless charging, it could be nice.

2 Likes

I still wouldn’t want to spend on dual pad charger… Earbuds are charged once in 2-3 days, phone is charged daily, so I can still use one powerwave pad.

1 Like

Not sure yet. Doubt there are many major changes.[quote=“Shenoy, post:5, topic:69115”]
who are the targetted consumers for PowerWave 10 Dual Pad
[/quote]Like @TechMan pointed out, I could see this being useful for people with multiple devices that support wireless charging. Similar to wall chargers, pads capable of charging 2+ devices at once will become more popular as support for wireless charging grows.

1 Like

Mostly possible, but its a tough sell… lot of people already have multiple wireless charging pad. I myself have 4 wireless charging devices (stand + pad)

2 Likes

Yet another Robovac! :unamused:

Hope Eufy has some look through regarding the pile of different models.
It is a mess as usual.

One real important feature is still missing at ALL models : MAPPING!!!

May be some enthusiasts will start a RoboVac collection. :joy:

5 Likes

Looking forward to dual pad; could definitely use it for my Pixel 3, iPhone 8 Plus, and Galaxy S10+

1 Like

I have a dual wireless charging pad from another company that was sent to me to test out, to be honest after I tested it I boxed it right back up and its sitting in the closet. I get more use out of all my so gle chargers than i did the dual one. Sure it was capable of 15w charging, but it took up too much space for just a pad…and this one from Anker looks bigger than the one u have so it for sure would use more space than it needs to.

Now if Anker made a Dual stand that had a smaller footprint, then I would be all for that

1 Like

This is an interesting product, we hope to try soon as possibile !!

1 Like

So will need earbuds be wireless charging?

Plus, there are many homes with multiple phones, I stead of 2 separate they can share a space together! lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dual pad chargers would be nice if you have multiple phones in the house. I gave my parents a single wireless charger last christmas and since my mom got a wireless device now too they bicker over who gets juice lol. Dual would alleviate this.

I like the black color on the dual pad chargers… that will match my night stand!

2 Likes

Possibly some specs of the PowerWave 10 Dual Pad? (though previously listed as a PowerWave+)…can’t recall it being mentioned on @joshuad11 previous CES posts…

1 Like

Ah, I was thinking of this.

1 Like

Thought it might have been but wasn’t certain if you were referencing one I had overlooked at some stage…