Coming Soon: PowerWave 10 Dual Pad, RoboVac 11S Max, RoboVac 15C Max

I have to agree with others about vacs but that wireless charger looks great

1 Like

Agreed! Mapping!

2 Likes

Apple cancels Airpower and Anker comes up with Dual pad :thumbsup:

1 Like

What is this pad? I really like that way it looksā€¦

If they are using the newest maps, it will work!

PowerWave Duo

I Assume itā€™s two separate pads? Just joined together to look like one?

Great post like always @joshuad11. Iā€™m interested in the PowerWave 10 Dual Pad. Canā€™t wait to see itā€™s specifications. I already own 2 wireless chargers but Iā€™m on the market for 1 more. Iā€™m planning on getting the Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad but it goes for $100. So as long as the Ankerā€™s next PoweWave pad itā€™s under that $100 limit. I could see myself buying it.
@AnkerOfficial thank you giving us another color other than white

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical since youā€™re on, Iā€™ll ask this now.

When should we expect a Robovac with mapping features?

Did i get it right @professor?

1 Like

99%.

Eye fort yew wur gohing two bedd? Ghud knight.

Hehe, I didnā€™t worry about it because autocorrect usually fixes it :joy:. I was goIng to bed, but this place is addictingā€¦

@AnkerTechnical has gotten on and off several times since I posted the question, so I guess they arenā€™t going to respond :pensive:

In last 3 months or so, I have been a lot addicted to Anker Communityā€¦ may be at some point, may need to do a detox :flushed:

We must sue (right @professor?) anker for creating and giving this drug to us! I didnā€™t know when I came!

Anker built a nice community, lot of information, events, prizes! May need to cut down on screentime ā€¦ new year resolution :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dual pad looks like a hoverboard. Speaking of wireless charging. Any word on the Soundcore Wakey? As for the RoboVac, like many stated above, this is confusing. One has a remote and one has certain features. Comparison charts are definitely going to be needed.

Is Anker becoming like Apple? bring features after everyone test, release, capture market ?

2 Likes

Just stop. Please. Just stop

I used to own the pad and I didnā€™t like having to align it. I canā€™t think how itā€™ll be easier with two devicesā€¦ Much better with the stand.

Not excited. I have only one phone and a mouse that can do wireless charging at the moment. I already have a wireless charger and once I upgrade my wifeā€™s phone I will be more excited about the charger.

As to the RoboVac 15C Max I have an older RoboVac non wifi units. Its a great unit and its still going strong. Once mine dies, I will replace it with a new unit. I hoping Eufy will come out with a mapping unit

1 Like