Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

thank you! can’t wait to get started on my review! :slight_smile:

Congrats to the chosen winners… Now its time to do a good review of this premium item, hope you don’t disappoint us here…:thumbsup:
@AnthonyM
@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy
@Brandonpw91
@Mitesh_Shah
@Tech_Man
@bensayaseng
@Ralph_Rienzo
@Josh_Howe
@zake32
@paulstrikwerda

2 Likes

So excited to try this out! I’ve been wanting to try out a dolby atmos soundbar for a while.

Me too, sad that my tv isn’t compatible with Dolby Atmos

@Tech_Man , Then why would you apply to test something out if you can’t fully test and use all it’s features?
@AnkerOfficial y’all really need to rethink who you select to test these items out because this isn’t the first time someone got selected who can’t deliver on testing all the features out

3 Likes

Unless he is going to use another device with Dolby Atmos capability such as a AppleTV 4 or an app based solution (Netflix, Amazon Video etc) direct via HDMI to the SoundBar…I think only LG TV’s natively support Atmos

1 Like

This is on @AnkerOfficial . There should be clear guidelines, requirements and expectations, many of us have the compatible devices (have a Apple TV 4K :slight_smile: ) but not selected. Believe same happened for powerwave+ pad

I think this is where you are wrong. You need to understand that when you say this it’s like saying that only people that have a setup that will allow them to use all the features should buy it.

The rules are simple and Anker decides. Everyone has the same opportunity, you had yours before. Anker probably wants to expand their base of testers. I usually don’t apply but this one was something I did, didn’t got selected no problem, maybe next time.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that you need a compatible device to play Dolby Atmos until I read the instruction manual for the soundbar. My TV doesn’t have it but that doesn’t mean that I can’t test it. The new Amazon Fire Stick support Dolby Atmos, I can go and grab one to test the Soundbar.

3 Likes

This is just a marketing strategy. Giveaway free products for a review, the good thing about Anker is that they don’t care if reviewers leave bad reviews. They are willing to take those reviews and improve their products. I believe that they pick the reviewers by looking at their reviews history and pick the one that will help with the brand and reach to more people.

1 Like

thanks!

Would love to see some of your reviews!

@Tank I think this is a good opportunity to learn not to jump to conclusions. @Tech_Man is willing to spend a few dollars in order to fully test this problem. (Btw, I’m not judging you, Becuse I am definitely guilty of the same thing.

@Tech_Man glad to see you are willing to go out of your way to fully test this product :wink:

@tugar32 I agree with Tank that anker should not select people if they are incapable of testing the product. In this situation thats not the case, but in the situation that @cshenoy brought up with the powerwave+, many people didn’t have the Apple Watch needed to test it.

2 Likes

My apologies as often times we have had people apply just to get something for free and then they write a half a$$ review essentially copying the product description.
I’m glad your willing to test by buying what you need to test it out.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, I understand why you said the thing you said. And I agree that Anker need to make sure that the applicants have all the tools and devices to test.

@tank Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! We will consider adding more survey questions in the application next time. :innocent:

@Tech_Man I’m glad to know that you will figure out a way to fully test the product’s features! Definitely looking forward to seeing your review. :smile:

3 Likes

Congrats selected testers! How awesome is Anker!!!

1 Like

@AnthonyM
@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy
@Brandonpw91
@Mitesh_Shah
@bensayaseng
@Ralph_Rienzo
@Josh_Howe
@zake32
@paulstrikwerda

Still waiting for my “Your sample is on the way!” email…

2 Likes

I think it’s going to take a little bit of time (days) the acknowledgement was due today

I was hoping to receive an email today. I keep checking my email every hour :)) I am too excited

1 Like

Ha! I’m excited as well :slight_smile: