Today’s We Love Testing coincides with the premiere of our new soundbar—Infini Pro.
First things first, let’s do a quick rundown of its blockbuster features (think of it as a teaser trailer):
Infini Pro supports Dolby Atmos®—the world’s leading surround sound technology. Movie, music, and voice modes tailor the sound to whatever you’re watching, and we’ve also included our exclusive BassUpTM technology to make the bass drop lower and lower.
There’s also a wide range of input options; HDMI, HDMI ARC, Optical, and Bluetooth 5.0; and a companion app to let you control Infini Pro directly from your phone.
That should help give you some ideas for your review, so tell us how you’re going to test each feature, where you’ll post your review, and anything else that will make your review stand out.
Since Infini Pro and movies go together like the leads in a classic Hollywood love story, we think a video review would be a match made in heaven for this edition of We Love Testing. But, fear not! You can still apply if you’re not planning on making a video—we’re always looking for interesting and creative reviews!
For people who can’t wait to get their hands on Infini Pro, we’re also giving a 20% discount valid from April 4th - 20th in the US only. Code: 9UVVEG3Y
Good Luck and Power On!
- Sign up for a free community account and complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
- This event runs from April 9th to April 14th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on April 16th, 2019.
- 10 testers will be chosen.
- Only open to residents of the US.
- Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
- Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
- Once you have submitted your review, Soundcore reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
- Copying others’ testing plan or failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
- Soundcore reserves the right for the final explanation.
Hey Soundcore Fans,
Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I'm thrilled to announce the 10 testers are:
A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your Soundcore Infini Pro, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks.
Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events!