Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

Hey fans,

Today’s We Love Testing coincides with the premiere of our new soundbar—Infini Pro.

First things first, let’s do a quick rundown of its blockbuster features (think of it as a teaser trailer):

Infini Pro supports Dolby Atmos®—the world’s leading surround sound technology. Movie, music, and voice modes tailor the sound to whatever you’re watching, and we’ve also included our exclusive BassUpTM technology to make the bass drop lower and lower.

There’s also a wide range of input options; HDMI, HDMI ARC, Optical, and Bluetooth 5.0; and a companion app to let you control Infini Pro directly from your phone.

That should help give you some ideas for your review, so tell us how you’re going to test each feature, where you’ll post your review, and anything else that will make your review stand out.

Since Infini Pro and movies go together like the leads in a classic Hollywood love story, we think a video review would be a match made in heaven for this edition of We Love Testing. But, fear not! You can still apply if you’re not planning on making a video—we’re always looking for interesting and creative reviews!

For people who can’t wait to get their hands on Infini Pro, we’re also giving a 20% discount valid from April 4th - 20th in the US only. Code: 9UVVEG3Y

Good Luck and Power On!

Rules

1. Sign up for a free community account and complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from April 9th to April 14th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on April 16th, 2019.
  3. 10 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Soundcore reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. Copying others’ testing plan or failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  10. Soundcore reserves the right for the final explanation.

Tester Announcement

Hey Soundcore Fans,

Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 10 testers are:

@AnthonyM
@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy
@Brandonpw91
@Mitesh_Shah
@Tech_Man
@bensayaseng
@Ralph_Rienzo
@Josh_Howe
@zake32
@paulstrikwerda

Congratulations!

A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your Soundcore Infini Pro, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks.

Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events!

29 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Nice offer for testing.
I will be not in the the game.
NO more TV since many years.
Free of influence! :joy:
(Neanderthaler)

1 Like

Nor I…US only at present :cry: but I imagine it is a beast based on the Infini model I have

3 Likes

Thanks for this event! Can’t wait to enter!

2 Likes

This would be epic! As always, thanks so much for the opportunity!

1 Like

Haven’t checked this:
Made for TV -> NO TV here -> no use for me! :grin:

1 Like

This is just what I was looking for!!! My Vizio soundbar has been giving issues for past 1week and looking to replace it. Was checking forum to get deals discounts on Infini soundbar… And here comes the event :thumbsup:

I am definitely in !

3 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial, my Birthday :cake: is on April 16th, it sure would be neat to have my name announced on my birthday :wink:

Just sayin.

Good luck to all!

2 Likes

I’d love to have my name announced on your birthday too :grin:

Hey, as long as we’re listed together. I’m okay with that!

1 Like

I too would like to join your names guys @Anjou1888 @Quinn_Armstrong :grin:

2 Likes

Check out what I just found :joy:. A book named after me :joy:

Darn, only US :disappointed_relieved::anguished::frowning::cry:
Would love to test this plus my dad needs a soundbar for his TV
Dolby Atmos all the way :sunglasses::heart_eyes:
#Dolby Atmos Fan here

Just Dolby Atmos makes me interested :smile::wink:

You rock bro! :dizzy: How did you come across that book?

Lol. I just searched my username and it came up :joy:

Lol that’s creative searching

1 Like

Was looking for one desperately for my vizio TV, the built in speaker sucks and wanted to buy a sound bar and preferably an Infini.
Would be wonderful if I can get from WeLoveTesting contest, but no chance as this is US only.:disappointed:
@AnkerOfficial why not open doors for Canada too whenever you have US contest going? hope it doesn’t take a lot, and few of us Canadian fans will definitely love to be part of that… :heart_eyes:

Never hurts to ask! Maybe Anker will change the way they pick people. The people pick themselves :joy:!!