Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

Same here, I’m looking forward to receiving that email soon. Hopefully on Monday.

Already dusted off my shelf and ready to test out this bad boy. Hoping email comes soon saying it’s being shipped. Can’t wait to read everyone else’s reviews as well.

Congrats to the winners hope to see your reviews posted here

Good way of putting it :thumbsup:

I’m certainly guilty of buying products that have more features than I could take advantage of at the time.

3 Likes

Dude same here, I was super lucky and won the USB-C power charger. I use iPhone so the first thing I did was to order the USB-C to lightening cable plus a USB-C to USB-C for the Nintendo Switch.

3 Likes

I actually got a tracking notification from UPS that a package from anker will be delivered today!

WHAT??? already?? what is the weight, dimension of the package? did you receive an email from anker?

1 Like

5.50 KGS or 12ish LBS

Shipped out of Dongguan, China on 4/18.

Id didn’t order anything from Anker so I assume this would be it. Supposedly it’ll be here within the hour I’ll let you know then.

No email that I can find

:((((((((((((( I checked my UPS account and couldn’t find any packages. Congrats, I hope it is the speaker.

1 Like

It’s here!!! I tried to upload a picture but the filesize is too large :confused:

:((((((((( I am so so so jealous

1 Like

Can you upload those pictures on other website and share it to me? thanks

Use mobile version of PHOTOSHOP, where you can shrink the file.

Sometimes pure cropping of the image will bring it down to 3.07mb

@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy you could copy and paste the photo in word and compress it. I think that would reduce the size. Haven’t tried it myself but it could work.

The other way would be to send the photo as an email to yourself from the phone and send it as a smaller size file instead of actual size

Or do a screenshot of the pic in gallery

Upload it to a different site and share the link with us :+1:

I just received an email saying that it is shipped, but they didn’t provide any tracking information, AGAIN!!!
I don’t know why they leave out the tracking information, not all neighborhoods are safe. I guess it is faster to send an automated email without looking up tracking info for every winner.

I just got the email too… lol

5 Likes

Not sure how will get from China to Iowa on Thursday but that’s the current plan.

2 Likes