Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Cannot wait to get reviewing! I will post a full review on my YouTube channel once I receive the product. Check out Geniusfinds on YouTube to see it when I receive the new sound bar!

Thanks I’m a new tech reviewer for YouTube however I have been a long term tech lover and supporter of new products.

Cannot wait to review this, also this is going to go along with the #gameofthrones video demo for the video I will be doing for it on YouTube and Instagram.

1 Like

Aww man, that’s 3 in a row I been rejected for :sob: guess I’m losing my touch.

Congrats to those who did get selected, can’t say I recognize any of the names so congrats. Make sure y’all post up your reviews

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners sadly don’t recognize any of them at all. Hope they post some nice reviews with good pictures

May be there is no more need for the " old crew"
in the near future.
They will be taken out of service soon.

3 Likes

Perhaps not…may get the occasional dust off when experience is required :grin: :laughing:

2 Likes

I never had the touch :joy:

2 Likes

0,2,0,0,4,3,3,3,1,0 levels for all winners.
Looks like these review events are more biased for new users.
Experienced members are only for keeping the community alive.
Great job @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Only three… I lost count after 8,

Yes I know the last few I’ve removed myself from the prizes, cos I have them already, or are USA only. Hopefully soon a testing will be for UK/Europe, or a prize/giveaway with new fresh products I don’t already have… And it ain’t like I got loads.

I wonder what will happen if level 6 and over take a break from community for a month? Will there be more reviews posted? will there be tech discussions? will there be…?

1 Like

They’ll be even more from @Anjou1888 hahahaha (jokes)

1 Like

No, they’re biased towards people that anker think will do well at reviewing… clearly they don’t think any of the higher level people would do well at it.

1 Like

May be, when no more feedback and answers from the old fellows show up and all questions are answered only by our beloved “know it all”.:grin:

2 Likes

congrats to those that got selected looking forward to your reviews

Certainly a fair point…going the devils advocate route though…we don’t know the testing plan they submitted or there chosen method of review…such as YouTube being able to reach more than solely here…would be good though if the balance often worked out better…

I have noticed that about 15% of the we love testing reviews have very little (or no) effort put into them. A lot of people just want free stuff.

Not saying I don’t want free stuff! That’s why I enter! But I think you should at least be willing to put a little effort in, in exchange for the free product anker provides…

That’s my two-cents worth anyway…

2 Likes

Congrats to those chosen winners. :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Looking forward to seeing / reading these reviews.

Congratulations :slight_smile:
@AnthonyM
@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy
@Brandonpw91
@Mitesh_Shah
@Tech_Man
@bensayaseng
@Ralph_Rienzo
@Josh_Howe
@zake32
@paulstrikwerda