Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

Professional YouTube Channel-Kaleido Vids

Thousands of views in several videos, Thousands of subscribers.

Kaleido Vids

Tech, gaming and more!

Your TV sounds rubbish. And it’s not just yours – TVs have generally sounded terrible ever since they got prettier – and thinner.

No longer is there any room for beefy audio components. Big speakers would be a great help, but not everyone wants or has space for those. The solution: soundbars, which exist to lend your TV some much-needed sonic support. They’re a neat and cost-effective way to improve your sound without the hassle (and cables) of a traditional surround sound system.

There are quite a few varieties, though. You can get a basic standalone soundbar, a more advanced soundbar with a subwoofer and the potential to add satellite speakers, or a soundbase that your TV sits on. I’m quite excited about the upcoming Anker Infini Pro Soundbar, having reviewed the already impressive Anker Soundcore Infini which was one of the best soundbars up until it’s new successor, the Anker Soundcore Infini Pro.

Soundbars were invented to make your TV sound better, which means we end up watching a lot of TV. The Anker Infini Pro is the best out right now.

-I will do an unboxing + easy setup/installation tutorial video and also an in-depth review going through all the pros and great things about this soundbar and what makes it innovative and unique.

-Why you should buy it and what makes this soundbar special to all the others on the market.

-Why their isn’t anything to worry about and what it’s designed for?

Thank you for reading this Anker. If I’m picked, be sure to expect the highest quality videos and review and also professionalism and personality in the videos to really engage and appeal to a wide audience.

2 Likes

I would suggest you copy this and post in the application (if you haven’t already). They will choose reviewers from the applications Anker received.

This is a premium item and should be given to long time community members with some reviews done in this community

3 Likes

I appreciate your testing plan @KaleidoVids, you may have jumped to this conclusion a little too quickly! :grin:

If the soundbar does not live up to your expectations, be sure to let us know!

2 Likes

Entered and getting excited :grin:

My first time entering, if I get selected don’t expect me to be nice, but I’ll be fair. :alien:

1 Like

Well I just entered. Better late than never I guess :sweat_smile:

I better think of a nice testing plan before I enter :smirk:

I’m sure you’ll find something nice just before deadline and end up winning this like last time :joy:

1 Like

Entered and fingers crossed:)

Lol that was just a lucky day :innocent:

Would Love to try this out… Beta Tested a few items before and did a good job on it so I was excited when I found out that Anker was having a Beta Testing opening also… Hope I get the change

1 Like

Does anyone know why anker is doing a we love testing event before this products launch? It’s unlike anker…

Its already available in the US

Oh interesting. I just checked the soundcore website yesterday and it said “coming soon”. They’ve updated it since…

Often the site is a few weeks behind Amazon US…

1 Like

I just entered with my detailed plan. I had to change a few things up and hopefully I can get selected this time around. I know I did say it would be hard going back to a soundbar after testing some high end speakers, but if Atmos lives up to its reputation I dont see it being a problem of incorporating a soundbar into the mix to offer a fuller range of sound throughout the sound stage

Have entered the event now with detailed plan for testing :slight_smile:

Interesting to see how the Dolby Atmos works, have only read about it all the while, hope I get to experience it first hand with Infini Pro

I have it on my phone!

Android? Wow, iPhones don’t have it… May be on iPhone 12 :joy: