Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

Nah, too soon!

Yeah, it comes with speakers (yes stereo) pretuned by akg and also has Dolby Atmos

Or probably never…

More like iPhone 20 or 30?

Lol! :joy: super guess

Does the sound experience really distinguish from normal sound from other phones, give the Experience what Dolby Atmos promises?

Actually the iPhones do have stereo speakers… just not Dolby atmos…

I’ve not turned on til now, cos talking about it, reminded me! lol
Without it the sound was good, but I’ll try over the weekend… Mrs is asleep at the mo, so def wouldn’t try now.

I’ll let you all know.

I do love the camera on the handset tho.

1 Like

Will look forward to your Dolby Atmos response :thumbsup:

Do you feel foolish? By that, I mean all the people who said iPhones Don’t play stereo sound…

Anyone who said that, obvs don’t know their phones.

Yes, it’s well behind other phones, but they’ve had it for over a year now.

This is exciting would be neat to hear the difference with a sound bar as opposed to a standard digital surround sound stereo set…

Just submitted my plan to review it

Apple has had stereo for over a year as well… the fall of 2017…

I.covered that… Well over a year. Sept 17-april 19 1yr 7 months

What is it with this sudden ultra competitiveness? You don’t have to be pedantic over everything. I’m not and I have OCD traits n mental health!

Just been outside, have a cuppa on the bench whole the washing dried.

I had.my.music.playing, with Dolby Atmos ticked as on/off… Not much difference while playing some Scooter, through the phone speakers.

Whether it’ll make a difference in headphones or BT speaker, I don’t know yet.

Via the phones own speakers, I’d say no. However, not having tried other sound outputs, I don’t know… Might try some Soundcore spirit tonight or even my Life 2… I’ll let ya know tom evening, as out during the day tomorrow (Mon 15/04/2019).

Thank you for the details @MacBlank

Does the media / hardware need to in specific configuration to provide the Dolby Atmos spatial output? Will wait to hear more update when you test next.

I tried with my earbuds and I can definitely hear a difference with Dolby Atmos on :+1:

1 Like

The biggest difference when using the phones speaker is you’ll get dual audio as in it plays from both speakers and it gets louder, with Atmos off your phone only plays out if one speaker and volume is slightly lower

Tomorrow’s the big day! Good luck to all!

1 Like

Nope, still plays out of both speakers, Dolby on/off.