Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

I bypassed that by just using my phone via Bluetooth to listen to radio stations

Nope but my boyfriend does! Sorry I missed your comment, still figuring out stuff on here lol

2 Likes

Well, good luck to him! I’m sure you would love this sound bar!

1 Like

My old thing as shit as it was,want I could leave the radio on for the cat … yeah I know!

But now, can’t do that, I also can’t leave the phone home to do bt radio either.

They look pretty amazing. I have a pretty ambitious testing plan should I get selected, but I would get so much use out of this.

1 Like

he doesnt need any power banks and cables.
He is the proud owner of a new flint stone! :grin:

Good luck being selected! That ambitious testing plan may just be enough to get you selected :wink:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
It’ll be a really exciting one to test! That’s for sure.

1 Like

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::slight_smile::crossed_fingers: I forgot to mention in the application that I would do comparisons with my Infiniti mini and my Bose soundbars.

1 Like

I just hope @AnkerOfficial, that when you give out the plans, that they’ll go to long term community members only. Not to the usual fly by night, different name to last time, prize grabbing no returners!

This is a premium item, and community member deserve to be rewarded respectively.

I’m not speaking for myself, cos I’m not entering… I have 1 almost broken TV, and 1 brilliant infini soundbar already. To have a second for no TV to go with it, would be greedy n wasteful.

3 Likes

Oh neat, this looks wonderful! This would be a great fit for testing on my channel.

I beleive many members have said this.

I think anker doesn’t want to do it, because they can get higher quality reviews if they accept more applicants.

@AnkerOfficial I’d like your opinion on the subject…

Eventually, this will be released in Canada. But for this testing, only to US.

Asked the same about the UK…initial release is for the USA with expansion to other areas if demand and sales will be good…

I would love to test this out. I have a movie projector that has decent sound, but the fan is kind of loud, so this soundbar would be great!

The review would be a combination of pictures and videos.
https://flash-reviews.com

I would like to test it. Really would like to test it. Oh, boy, I would …

But I am only a Kraut. So not allowed for testing.
I would have a lot of nice ideas to test it with my TV.

To test the lower frequencies, I would use the picture “Das Boot”. There are some waterbombs. I will switch on the TV, start the picture, and will measure the distance , where I can hear the sound … maybe one or two blocks next to my flat …

I think I will have to inform the neighbours in advance, so they do not get scared …

Excited to test this product! As always, love Anker!

Hey! I actually have extensive experience with Dolby Atmos. I’ve installed a multi million dollar system in the Montecito Country Club with CCAV (look it up if you don’t believe me). I helped install the theater with my own two hands and understand exactly how it works. I’ve heard rumors that it is the nicest theater in California if not the nation. I have heard what it sounds like and in a theoretical review I could compare the two with an actual Dolby Atmos experience. Please consider me! Good luck to all!

Well, I hope you will not compare apples with pears - as we say in Germany.

What I mean: the Infini Pro can not be beaten, even by a multi million dollar system …

1 Like

There is nothing better than the gift of Anker on your birthday! Best of luck.

2 Likes