Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

Nah I don’t have a console or a decent TV to play on. I was thinking about buying a a console during black friday last year but didn’t end up buying any. I’m more of a PC person.

I never played on a PC. I’m the opposite, I’m a console guy lol. You don’t need a nice tv to enjoy a console tho, I’d recommend you to try one of you find a cheap one. My first PS3 came from a pawn shop and lasted me YEARS!

That’s nice. I’ll try to find one if I can. I like playing with keyboard and mouse because it feels easier than bunch of buttons on a controller :joy:. Last time I used a controller was in March/April 2017 to drive a robot in competition.

Yea I’m not coordinate enough to use both a keyboard and mouse at the same time :joy:

You compete in those robot battle competitions? They seem fun!!

Yea I was one of the people who helped start a robotics team in our high school. First year robot was pretty terrible but second year was great. After my class graduated, the team went down a steep hill :joy:. It was part of FIRST Robotics Competition

1 Like

Nice man! Very cool :+1:

It’s really fun. Kinda stressful when you’re competing but sure is great to look at them compete. And the games (tasks) are different every year as well. Cool to see teams come up with creative ideas

I’ve seen some fights on YouTube and it looks fun and cool

Lmao it’s not one of those destructive competition :joy:. Safety is a big concept for FIRST and any “unsafe” team suffers some kind of consequences. Here’s a link you can check. It is a match from this year’s state competition

Sweet, I’ll make sure to check it out :sunglasses:

That’s my brother! :joy:
He is working as a guide in the museum…

2 Likes

Would love to get to test this out! Thanks for opening this up, @AnkerOfficial and @AnkerTechnical !

Hahahaha! He’s a good looking fellow.

1 Like

Fingers are crossed that I have the chance to test this out! Would be awesome to try it out with my new TV coming in, and also play around with the Dolby Atmos features!

Not to flex, but my birthday is actually today (the day this was announced) :stuck_out_tongue: Still on team Aries

I’d also love to have my name announced on your birthday!:smile:

2 Likes

Savage :smiling_imp: I love it!

Maybe one day @AnkerOfficial will be as good as Wendys

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christinajhuynh/15-times-wendys-twitter-was-more-shameless-than-y-2tfa4

1 Like

I want to enter but for some reason I believe a social account is like 90% of the reason one gets chosen for these events. As much as i would love to review the Infini Pro… makes me want to create some accounts

1 Like

Will this be released in Canada? @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

If this is as good as I reckon it will be, get back n there and bid with your plan.

I have the INFINI and it’s fantastic… Only thing missing was radio function, hopefully corrected on the pro.

2 Likes