Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

I have had overnight shimpents from China before, so anything is possible

2 Likes

Must have been one of Kim’s missiles for delivery!

3 Likes

Take her clothes offf!!!1

2 Likes

Have to be a gentlemen and go out to dinner first. Sheesh :beers: :beers:

1 Like

I have already done a quick Instagram video of unboxing or well more like taking the plastic off. Check it out @geniusfinds

2 Likes

For anyone following this I did post the link to my YouTube Review over on the Soundcore section.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting reference, checked it out, well compiled video review on Youtube :thumbsup:

1 Like

I received mine today. I am actively testing the soundbar out. One thing that I can say now is that this soundbar has a lot of room for improvements

2 Likes

So I’ve also been using mine for couple days, and I’m kinda dissapointed in the sound quality when trying to utilize the Dolby Atmos. When any action scene gets loud, there is a ton of rattling and audio quality just doesn’t sound good. I’m going to play around a few more days, but it through some gaming and more movies, but so far I would say I’m not really impressed.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. Hope you get it worked out!

1 Like

You should record a video, make note of the scenarios, provide details of the TV / Video system you use and send this to Anker Soundcore Support at your earliest convenience to make sure this gets addressed.

There must be something in the configuration which may be causing this.

Support Contact : service@soundcore.com

2 Likes

Mine sounds good, a bit too much treble for my taste. However, I have this weird problem, the soundbar doesn’t play sound first few seconds after the video start. When I skip forward/backward the video and press play again, the soundbar doesn’t play sound for 1-2 seconds.

When I read this I thought you are anjou1888 (now @TechMan) :joy:

Nope. Different people :joy:

He had his name first, so go change yours again

@AnkerOfficial wouldn’t like more work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Are you using an Xbox as a playback source?

I am using fire TV as my source

1 Like

Ah okay, I had a setting on my Xbox that caused that issue until I turned it off.

what setting did you turn off?