Soundcore Infini Pro Video Review | We Love Testing

Hey everyone!

I just posted my first look video of the Soundcore Infini Pro sound bar on YouTube! This includes an unboxing, setup, and review of the Infini Pro.

You can check it out here: https://youtu.be/0lyE0-8erGY

The sound bar really is awesome so far! I’m really impressed. I will be doing a write up and posting that on my website in the next week or so. I’ll make sure to update everyone once thats ready.

I will be doing a follow up video review in a few months going over my experiences with the sound bar and going more in depth on the features and different setups with it.

Feel free to let me know what you think of the review and let me know what things you want to see covered when I do the follow up review in the next month or two.

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for selecting me for this opportunity, I really appreciate it!! :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Nice video review

1 Like

thank you!

Very nice and detailed review.

1 Like

“Sounds” like an awesome opportunity! This is a “pro”fessional video!

I’m not even “kit”ing! :+1:

1 Like

That is one beautiful piece of bass!

1 Like

A great video review

Left a nice comment too :wink:

2 Likes

Good job done, great unboxing and set up video :thumbsup:

Nice comment as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice video review!

1 Like

Awesome review and video! Love how much information and stats on the sound bar you covered. Now I want one even more than ever! :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent review, @The_Bearded_Tech_Guy!

1 Like

thank you!

nice puns you have there. lol

1 Like

I thought no one would notice :grin::joy:

1 Like

Nice review! Great video @The_Bearded_Tech_Guy

1 Like

Great unboxing and set up video :+1: enjoy your nice sound bar

1 Like

Awesome review!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this very informative setup video. Definitely looking forward to the follow up review video! :thumbsup:

1 Like

:point_up: Anker approved

1 Like