Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

I’m aware, but that’s still impressive, and @MSTR should be proud of himself!

9 Likes

thanks @Insider shame i’m not in top 20 tho :frowning:

2 Likes

you never know who is going to win :smiley: :crossed_fingers: so dont give up yet!

don’t go by numbers - they never tell the full story and remember for every Anker Event …

Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

4 Likes

You Might just make the cut, last year it was top 10 (I think) + contributors-moderators

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: fingers crossed

4 Likes

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Good luck everyone, I think most of us here expecting a surprize gift box will get one for sure. Just keep your eyes open and watch that mail box :eye::eye: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :email: :gift::gift::gift:

4 Likes

Am I in top twenty… Surely not?

1 Like

Off the users list you would be, but no one knows.

3 Likes

Mind.its only last coupleonths I’ve not been fully active.

I’m still waiting to become 12¡ lol

Of the speculation… The icon+ is nice, the rest I wouldn’t need, and drive… I’d go to prison if I did! Hahahaha not for the first time! Oops did I say that‽:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::santa:

1 Like

Yeah, you made the cut :grin:

2 Likes

Or if you have a Eufy doorbell cam, watch that too :wink:

2 Likes

We do not necessarily follow this ranking, we will follow a certain weight ratio to calculate the ranking.

For example, we may mainly look at the posting number, login days, the number of likes received, and topic creates. So the ranking may be different.:blush:

6 Likes

Way to keep us guessing :thinking:

2 Likes

box

6 Likes

Actually you @Chiquinho or your pet Raven? :grinning:

3 Likes

Fortune teller’s raven got one, NOT ME!
Was delivered today directly by “RAVEN AIR”

Who else should get one first. :joy:

More secrets about these “Mystery Boxes” :wink::wink:

3 Likes

Or delivered by Carrier Pigeon :rofl:

3 Likes

Could be, but had to be 4 of them.
SO HEAVY that box! :rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds interesting @AnkerOfficial and that keeps us on toes and keeps the surprise to the last minute. Let’s see who makes the list.

True, I wish I had one, planning to get one soon. My original eufycam is doing that job now, watching the front door :wink:

2 Likes