Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

Probably not because it’s a surprise :grin:

3 Likes

Lol, also can depend on how you sort the lists :wink:

2 Likes

I thought that @TechMan, but didn’t think addresses were logged on our account?
Anything ive won or been sent for testing ive always had a postal confirmation email sent out.

1 Like

I left it in order :joy:

1 Like

So far the most active users have been the ones that receive the most likes. What most active is based on this year is anybody’s guess but as I pointed out it’s probably based on likes received.

@paulstevenewing Anker likes to surprise people with these but they did let the beans spill last year with shipping emails.

Personally I would rather not know anything and be surprised when/if a gift box arrives but to each their own.

3 Likes

100% @TheDude its all in the surprise!

I just couldn’t find in the profile section where addresses are logged.
Anyway, i’m sure/hope we will find out over the coming weeks from those that have been given gifts and what they received.

3 Likes

It’s on the main anker site if you’ve filled that part out.

4 Likes

This means I need to be more active! Hopefully I can get to that level soon! Surprise boxes are always amazing no matter the product! We all just like a little surprise in our lives!

4 Likes

Resolved :+1:
I take that back, i checked and its not listed, just country.
Anyway, i’m sure we will see some updates from the recipients soon.

1 Like

Crap, I hope Anker has my shipping address :scream:

1 Like

If you have ever received any prize from Anker weekly drawing/ beta/ community event they already have your shipping info

Good luck to all
:sunglasses::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I see, I’ll keep my fingers crossed then

2 Likes

I’m going to break out the crystal ball here and guess that the gift will either be a set of liberty 2 or liberty 2 pro headphones.

2 Likes

I feel like Soundcore has already done so many promotions with those… look for an Anker product.

1 Like

It would be cool to reward the top posters and then maybe one or two random people, yet active, people on the board. Any chance this could happen @AnkerOfficial?

2 Likes

As others have said, most active typically correlates with the number of likes received.

2 Likes

4 Likes

most likes received… i guess then thats not me :frowning:

2 Likes

You are in the top 25!

2 Likes

@Insider it’s top 20

3 Likes