Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

I would agree with those three as speculation. Perhaps also the Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux

God luck everyone.

2 Likes

Damn wish I created more threads :joy:

But fair play @AnkerOfficial for going above and beyond for the forum members :clap:t2: It’s truly appreciated :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

2 Likes

raven

3 Likes

A blue kit would also be something neat. They have power packs and headphones and things in blue plus chargers and cables in white, would be neat to see a blue and white based thank you kit to push the logo

2 Likes

We are used to these colors here in Bavaria :grinning:
flag

2 Likes

Just took a look at how many days I visited in the past year and wow, I didn’t think it was 349 lol. Rob and Neil came in with every single day visited, so hats off to you gents

6 Likes

I was here at 364 days.
I day off : surgery .

5 Likes

I had a feeling it was something that would keep you from it lol.

3 Likes

364 days… no days off… congrats :slight_smile: @Chiquinho

2 Likes

Im here even when i check out from the world, this is my home and safe place :laughing:

3 Likes

Congrats all regulars, you all make the community running with comments posts fun

being here on community everyday and contributing and helping each other…

Keep it going guys and gals! :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

I went camping for a weekend and had no signal at all. Unfortunately I couldn’t make it every day last year. But planning on being here every day this year :+1:

2 Likes

Great job and efforts @Tank, @ndalby, @Chiquinho and so many others who spend most of their 365 days on this community during last year.:ok_hand:
I tried to login and check out comments almos daily but due to family priorities I may have missed few days.
I can proudly say it’s like an extended family to me. Thanks everyone :pray:

5 Likes

You did good, you were short only by 1 day, and visited 364 days @ikari04warrior :+1::ok_hand:

That’s great job!

2 Likes

We all should all strive to have 366 days this year lol

3 Likes

Wonder if the names will be released or just need to wait for members to post “I got a surprise gift”

3 Likes

Believe names will not be released… Hope members who do receive these prizes will post on this thread!!:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I am never going to be on 365 days a year because I go camping several times a year and am not online.

2 Likes

Seems like no one has gotten one yet

2 Likes