Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

Contents?
Speculations. :smiley:

Who will recieve it?
Nobody knows.

At last do we really know at all there will be such donated?

The only thing we know :
its 2020

PROSIT NEUJAHR

3 Likes

best of luck for those who get pick they earn it. My guess is some headset and power banks

2 Likes

Duplicate post :tongue:

Lol cable, Powerbank, and speaker

2 Likes

I think your predictions are pretty good items

2 Likes

I want to share 2 news: one good news and one bad news.

The bad news is starting this year, our company cancelled annual gift boxes for all channels. Those customed gift boxes are actually anker’s exclusive gifts to employees, but we will often apply some extra boxes and send it to our loyalty anker friends. I also hope to receive one custom gift box this year! But unfortunately we don’t have this year.:sob:

The good news is although we don’t have custom gift box to offer this year, I have prepared other gifts to reward our top 20 most active users, and the prizes are already on the way! Let us look forward to it!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

That means im excluded since i havnt been as active as if late :sob:

2 Likes

Thats really thrilling! :smile:

2 Likes

Sad to hear that even @AnkerOfficial is not getting a Custom Gift box :astonished:

But glad to hear that we are getting some gift boxes…:gift::gift::gift: and to the top 20 so that everybody should be happy :grinning:

1 Like

These are awesome news. Hope I make the cut :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

This year I’ve been very sporadic with being onlIne / posting so I’m out the running too.

But fingers crossed for you bud :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Any chance you can tell us who the top 20 are?

1 Like

@Tank why do you think you are not in the top 20?? you should be on top 5 !

2 Likes

Your definitely top 20.

2 Likes

I havnt been on or posted much lately. I mean i check in daily but dont always post

1 Like

believe replying / commenting to posts & likes to posts also counts as being active,

2 Likes

That is a good news to start off the day :slight_smile:

Hope @AnkerOfficial gets Better gift than the Custom Gift Box :+1: and best of luck to all!

1 Like

you are active than most of us here, so you must be in the list for sure!

1 Like

Cheers guys, i appreciate the confidence

2 Likes

I guess if prizes have gone out, emails would have been sent too?
Isn’t that how it normally works, to confirm delivery details?

2 Likes

lol @Tank you’ve been here long enough you should know how to figure out who the top 20 are. Go to users, and set it to “year”. It shows you the most active users in the last year.

Those are all the people who are getting the box (minus anker employees).

3 Likes