Anker Auction House | Soundcore Liberty Air

Peer pressure :unamused:

1 Like

We don’t know yet, so there is still that chance it could be yours!!! No peer pressure, just that everyone thinks @ndalby got it based on time of entry. We should find out soon! This feels like a horse race, they are both neck-in-neck and cross the finish line together. But the judges have to go to the finish line snapshot to see who crossed the line first. Good luck buddy!

1 Like

With the low number of entries (only 24 users) and that @AnkerOfficial was active today, surprised a quicker decision didn’t come forward…we’ll know soon enough though… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They probably won’t announce until Monday still :joy:

I have some suggestions for future auctions, but I want to see what everyone else thinks.

Who thinks you should be allowed to bid a higher bid, then the amount of bucks you have?

• You should be allowed to bid more bucks than you have
  • You should not be allowed to bid more bucks than you have
  • You should be allowed to bid more bucks than you have, but no more than 10 bucks over the ammount you currently have

0 voters

Who thinks you should be allowed to bid yourself up?

• You should be allowed to bid yourself up
  • You should not be allowed to bid yourself up

0 voters

I’d have thought if you bid more than you have, then so long as you don’t get caught with the item, it’s not illegal but very morally wrong, and would get you an instant disliking amongst those genuinely bidding.

If you bid high to win, and it more than you have, then the next person (second highest bid) gets the goods, and you must be blocked from the next auction.

Personally, anyone caught deliberately raising the bid despite not actually having the bucks, should also instantly be banded from the current and NEXT auction.

4 Likes

Perhaps @AnkerOfficial could make a one time exception and award both as winners each withdrawing the points then make a clarification rule for future auctions.

1 Like

Haha, nice idea, but it won’t happen :joy:. Anker has had this happen before, and they have a rule. Unless for some reason they changed it.

Basically everyone else is hoping they have changed the rule so @ndalby wins :joy:

How do you know the rule makes you the winner right now??? I just think it’s everyone having different interpretations of what we know of the compettion so far. No one wants the rule changed we just want clarity

1 Like

I’m basing it off what happens in previous auctions, when we had this exact situation. The bids placed at 12:00am we’re not counted, and it was explained in the winners announcement as well.

I thought the winners announcement talked about the amount bid not the time

Read it

“Macgyver15 has won the auction, and will be bringing home Soundcore Liberty Lite for 680 PowerBucks!

Although Jesse_Hernandez1 was the last bidder before 12:00am PDT, he wasn’t able to offer a higher bidding price than Macgyver15.”

This makes it crystal clear that you have to bid before 12:00am the day that the auction ends.

I’m this same auction there were bids that were at 12:00 exactly, and they were disregarded.

Again as @ktkundy is stating that’s your interpretation and clearly others have a different interpretation of what’s stated. So instead if going back and forth arguing let’s all just agree to disagree and wait for the official answer. No need to keep going on and on about this

9 Likes

Okay, I understand that, and I respect that.

I’m just curious as to how you are interpreting it?

Exactly!

“Shakespeare: 'Much ado about nothing”

1 Like

Haven’t seen that one. It was in town last year, and I meant to go, but something else came up.

Wise words my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Next time @AnkerTechnical should put the nebula capsule up :joy:. I’d love to see what happens with that :joy:

so who wins? we need correct interpretation of the rules

1 Like