Anker Auction House | Soundcore Liberty Air

Hasn’t been announced yet :joy:

It will probably be announced on Monday. Just as it is stated in the rules

This post has more general discussion and comments as compared to actual bid (posts).

There has to be a better way to know the highest bid rather than going through hundreds of replies

2 Likes

This was a crazy auction. It will be very interesting to see who the winner is. It would be epic of Anker gives away 2 Soundcore Liberty Airs and clarify the rules for future auctions. Guess we have to wait until Monday to see what happens

1 Like

Maybe the can put the bid number as you scroll the page or write a post. That way you always see the highest bid

2 Likes

I agree two wins this this would be epic with an announcement of official rules.

2 Likes

Exactly! Let’s see what Anker does

1 Like

Agreed with all! This has been a very crazy auction. I am still curious to see who actually won!

1 Like

@ikari04warrior @dicejedi @Matthew_Wright1

However cool it would be, it is highly unlikely that anker allow us both to “purchase” the earbuds. Anker doubtless has a guideline, they will follow it. They will probably add it to the rules for clarification in the future :wink:.

@rupinjohar I have already contacted anker about a seperate “bid room”, that isn’t a thread like this. It would just be a room, where you put in the number you want to bid, and it marks it as the highest bid. Previous bids will not be shown.

Anker seems every interested in the idea, but said there technical team was busy at the moment, so it may be a while before we see something like this.

Btw, I believe the bids are

Me- 2350
@ndalby - 2400

We just gotta see what happens :+1:

1 Like

I must say that I agree with you, as well. It’s always fun to speculate beforehand.

1 Like

The suspense is killing me :joy:. Can’t wait for the announcement! :joy:

1 Like

Well just a few more hours lol

Unless they make us wait until tomorrow might like they do sometimes :joy:

I bet they were not expecting that kind of interest on the auction prize

1 Like

Oh yes they were :joy:. People have been wanting this prize since it’s been released :joy:

1 Like

So do we know who the winner is @ndalby or @Anjou1888

from @Anjou1888 post…

looks like @ndalby it is :smiley:

1 Like

Not quite that simple :joy:. So I placed my bid at 11:59, @ndalby placed his bid at exactly 12:00.

Since In the rules it says the contest ends at 12:00, the question is, does ndalby’s bid count?

I don’t think it does, especially based on other auctions. But other community members think this might not be so.

I guess we will find out soon! :joy:

1 Like

This is nothing less than a thriller movie… will have a nail-biting finish :joy:

1 Like