Anker Auction House | Soundcore Liberty Air

What rhymes with “auction?”

I have no idea, but while I’m trying to write catchy lyrics, you could be listening to some with your pair of…Soundcore Liberty Air.

Liberty Air features internal components made from graphene.

Uhh…no. That’s “graphite.” “Graphene” is a form of carbon in atom-thick planar sheets. Using it in audio engineering delivers highly accurate sound with superior quality.

Ring ring! Uh oh, there’s the phone. You still have Liberty Air in your ears! Don’t worry, you can listen and talk through both earpieces. Dual noise-canceling microphones enhance voice pick-up for flawless communication. “No, you hang up!”

There’s more to talk about, including industry-leading playtime and easy-to-use touch controls, but don’t take our word for it! Check out what Unbox Therapy had to say about Liberty Air.

It’s time to get out those virtual wallets and get your PowerBucks ready for action (I mean…”auction”). The bidding starts at 10 Bucks.

Good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.

2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.

3. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.

4. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.

5. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.

6. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.

7. This auction event ends on March 29th, 2019 at 12:00 am, PDT. The winner will be announced on April 1st.

8. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

9. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Soundcore Liberty Air Winners

Thanks for your participation in the recent auction!

I can’t image Soundcore liberty air rose much attention here. After checking rules and all the comments, Anker community team believed @Anjou1888 was the final winner.

Let’s congrats @Anjou1888, he was the last bidder before 12: 00:00 am PDT. We want to also give the same blessings to @ndalby, hope you can win in the next round!

Thanks for all the valuable suggestions, we’ll improve it at the next Anker Auction! Stay tuned!

13 Likes

I bid 10 powerbucks

Good luck to all!

Well I’ve been sitting on my bucks for a while so why not…I’ll raise to 100 PB :grin:

Question @AnkerTechnical , would colour choice be an option for the winner :wink:

3 Likes

Well, I just spend all my bucks on this week power draw so I guess I’m out. Good Luck to everyone :thumbsup:

1 Like

Now these are defo worth a shot and I was thinking, who could out bid me on these and then I see @ndalby’s bid lol :laughing:

Fine 200 powerbucks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This could be interesting…250 PB :sunglasses:

I have 2 of these so no need for me. Good luck to all…

This might get out of control. I think I’m pretty excited…

400 PB

if @ndalby wants this he will get this. He is sitting on over 7700 PB :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Quinn_Armstrong Remember, you can only increase by up to 100 PB…

@kumar.sachin :grin: Depending on the how crazy it gets, I still might drop out

6 Likes

Ha ha @ndalby I was trying to reduce the competition for you :grin:

1 Like

260 bucks[quote=“Quinn_Armstrong, post:10, topic:67337, full:true”]
This might get out of control. I think I’m pretty excited…

400 PB
[/quote]

Invalid bid :grin:

270 bucks of the power

1 Like

300 PB, just to keep things flowing :laughing:

2 Likes

It would be rude not to participate… 400 bucks :wink:

1 Like

My apologies on violating the rules. Hope that doesn’t keep me out of the competition! :joy:

500 POWERBUCKS!

Nice to see Soundcore Liberty Air for auction :thumbsup:

Bidding for 510 powerbucks…

1 Like

610 buckaroos!

1 Like