Anker Auction House | Soundcore Liberty Air

I’m just gently teasing him @ndalby no harm meant :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this is all in jest :wink:. But nonetheless, we must keep things civil :joy::innocent:

I know fella, its all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @Anjou1888 & @ndalby, you both are the winners. One keep the Powerbucks and the other gets an Anker product, both are true worth of what they are. So, Just relax and enjoy your winnings.

6 Likes

2 winners?
One get the left, the other the right one! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We used to do that in early days when we only had one set of ear buds and both of us want to listen in… :joy:

1 Like

Dont think the both will do this! :joy::joy::joy:

I already suggested that :joy:

Congrats guys personally I think 12:00 submissions should count but since they didn’t count I guess we will have to see how this goes

Here’s the thing. Imagine this were an auction on eBay. If they say the auction ends at 12:00am, then the auction would not accept any more bids once the clock hits 12:00am. When it’s 11:59:59 someone could put In the last bid, but once it’s hit 12:00am no more bids are accepted.

I believe it works the same way here, and if you really think about it, it makes sense.

But we just have to wait for the announcement :blush:

Yes, I think we’ve heard your point and we will wait.

Either way, congrats to who wins and congrats to keep their points and use them for the next big one…

3 Likes

I think @ndalby got it…if you read the content of the post before they were right at the end, everyones bid did not surpass that of the previous bid, thus making them invalid. Not because they posted at 12, but because they did not bid higher than the previous highest bid

1 Like

I agree this is what I went back and saw too. They just ended up having a jump of bids that were all the same and therefore weren’t high enough to win

@Tank @ktkundy I don’t know why you said that when it’s simply not true. @Element321 bid 700 which was above @Macgyver15 bid of 680.

Either way no. Matter what happens @AnkerOfficial needs to clarify the rules to avoid these debates in the future. If it ends before 12 they should say it ends at 11:59:59 because otherwise 12 implies that the whole minute is 12:00 until 12:01 is still valid.

2 Likes

Yes, agree. Whichever way they decide they need to add it to the rules to clarify :joy::wink:

usually 12:00 means as the clock hits 12:00:00 not 12:00:01 or 12:00:59
Even 12:00:00 bid should be invalid. 11:59:59 is the last valid bid time.
But you know what “rules are made to be broken :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay! I finally found someone who agrees with me :joy:. It’s all I wanted :joy:

Congrats to both of you! Whoever wins, wins. I personally agree with @kumar.sachin but I’m not running the auction :joy:

1 Like

Well based on the other posts I would have to say CONGRATULATIONS @ndalby ! Still not sure about the time of ending but announcement should be coming soon

1 Like