Anker Auction House | Soundcore Icon Mini

I have 3372 bucks so could win this if I wanted. I could be still outbid by a few others.

I don’t want this item, I have sooooo many similar products. I still love the Nano, it was my first small speaker

A really fast recharging 13Ah - 15Ah Powercore and a do-everything Powerport 3-4 port would get my attention.

1 Like

I’m going to buy the icon mini once I see a good deal on it. I don’t have any small speakers. Right now, the only speaker I have is the Soudncore flare. I wouldn’t mind having another speaker :man_shrugging:

If I would need that speaker I could go for it and may be win it.
But I dont.
There might be many others who would REALLY like it.

I dont want start a speaker collection.
Human beings trend to pile things.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. This just happens to be worth more to me than the currency exchange. Interesting to know you guys will cut off at about 34 pb though

1 Like

Yeah, I want a portable one. I need it to be durable, and have water resistance. This speaker is perfect for me :joy:

Will start bidding tonight at 12am Eastern :rofl:

For me, this product is so inexpensive I’ll just buy it :man_shrugging:

Fine 1450 :moneybag:

2 Likes

Watch out @tank - @Shenoy is coming in to cherry pick at the last minute

Hmmm, so I could bid 1460 to make Tank bid 1470 to drain his bucks knowing he’ll up his bid, then he has less bucks to compete with me later for when an item I do want comes up in Auction.

But I won’t. Because I’m nice.

1 Like

We’re all in 2019, meanwhile, @professor is in 2050

1 Like

Oh come now. No ones that nice :joy:

2050 says

Hahahaha. Here I was thinking Canada would be a good bet.

Science. Whoever has the most science Grads will win whatever is happening. Thinking your way out of a problem wins vs all other methods.

That’s a bit misleading - 600,000 grads in the US is .17%, which is the same as 1700000 grads in china - .17% Since the US has been on or near that level for over a decade, there are a higher percentage of grads over all currently contributing to the country. A durable advantage over the long term.

Assuming the trend remains the same, sure China wins. I choose Canada because I’d rather live in a country where everyone has basic access to things that matter - like healthcare. Also, as things get hotter, colder countries with frozen fresh water seem especially attractive.

Going north to higher colder ground would be a good idea, agreed. 2050 will have Florida mostly gone, and the tropical diseases moving north and equatorial belt too hot for most. Personally I’d just buy all the land you can on Greenland. Remember as the ice melts the underyling rock rebounds up and raises up. China has begun.

The challenge the USA has is that right to vote does not come with an intelligence test, and simple lies wins over complex truths. 20th Century Europe about this same time a century ago, proved it big time, it took about 20 years for it to pan out.

You have access to things like that everywhere.?.?.? I can go buy some healthcare right now…

Yeah, but you still have to pay when you go to the doctor. Also, your health care does not follow you when you leave your job. The US system keeps us chained to employers and discourages free enterprise, innovation, and entrepreneurship. It also ruins small businesses by burdening them with the cost of their employees health care. Buying healthcare on the exchanges is a step in the right direction, but it’s still a luxury for the wealthy.