Anker Auction House | Soundcore Icon Mini

*Tooooooooot! *

No, Anker fans, I didn’t have too many beans for breakfast. That’s the sound of the Auction Horn. Today’s item up for bid is Soundcore Icon Mini, the pocket-sized Bluetooth speaker that’s designed for adventure.

You can hang it from anywhere—your bike, a backpack…use your imagination. You can even hang it up in the shower since Icon Mini comes with IP67 waterproof protection; that means it withstands even total immersion in saltwater.

Icon Mini goes wherever you go, thanks to its diminutive size. It’s smaller than a deck of cards, and weighs no more than your phone does! But don’t let the small size fool you; it packs some explosive sound. And you can keep listening to it all day long with an extended 8-hour playtime.

We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks. Remember to review the rules before you play, and good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.

2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.

3. Users may not bid in excess of their current balance of PowerBucks.

4. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.

5. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.

6. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.

7. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.

8. This auction event ends on May 13th, 2019 at 12:00 am, PDT. The winner will be announced on May 14th.

9. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

10. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Anker Auction House | WINNER

Congratulations to @Shenoy!

You won this edition of the Anker Auction, and will be bringing home a Soundcore Icon Mini for 2180 PowerBucks! Your powerbucks will be deducted within three days. We hope you enjoy this product!

If anyone has suggestions for what you’d like to see in the next auction, feel free to drop them in the comments. Be sure to stick around the community for the latest news and events, and we’ll see you at the next Anker Auction!

Power On!

18 Likes

I bid 10 power bucks

2 Likes

20 bucks from me

2 Likes

Yesss new auction…

1 Like

I bid 30 powerbucks

1 Like

40 powerbucks from me

2 Likes

50 powerbucks

1 Like

Liking this new rule :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is it possible to connect the soundcore icon mini with a soundcore flare?

This is a useful rule! Great.
As far I see the last bis was 50
So I will go with 60.

2 Likes

I bid 70 powerbucks

1 Like

No, you can only pair with another same model speaker…

3 Likes

I bid 80 :+1:

1 Like

I bid 90 powerbucks

1 Like

I Bid 100 :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Finally… bids cannot be raised just for the sake of it… like the new rule

Thank you Anker for this auction house event … Have been waiting to use my Powerbucks :smile:

Bidding 150

1 Like

I bid 240…

1 Like

Bidding 300

1 Like