Anker Auction House | Soundcore Icon Mini

I bid 1410

Also, im stuck at level 9! I should be at 10 by now but the points arent registering :sob:

1 Like

hit the max daily points?

1 Like

I don’t think so…

1 Like

I’ve been stuck at 17991 for hours. I think maybe the level up has to get approval or something?

2 Likes

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/bucks

All you done today is reply and get replied to and probably some likes so its 95 experience points / day max. But I see you’re saying they’re not appearing. Try logout, login to “kick it”.

1 Like

Normally automatic as soon as you hit the mark…not exactly like the PowerDraw :wink:

1 Like

Nope. logged out. I’m stuck. I’m sure it will come around soon. I was definitely within striking distance this morning and within the daily max.

I think I was 70 points away at the beginning of today.

As @professor said you may have hit your daily max
it will be automatic tomorrow :slight_smile:

Yea you most likely hit the daily max. When I tried to reach 7, I saw that the max is for 24 hours not day-to-day

@ndalby is that true? I have that same feeling, may not be true but curious :worried:

There are some answers on this old thread - we should move this conversation over there :wink:

2 Likes

Will be worth the wait :muscle:t2:

Once you get to double digits you will unlock a new perspective on the forum. You will become wise and sensible (well that’s what I’m hoping happens with me) :joy:

1 Like

Bid still at 1410, with @gankster in the lead :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You got this I’m not even gonna challenge

You bid 47pb to the USD… That’s a lot…

There’s no currency exchange rate unfortunately. I think pb are there to get you want you want if you can get it. So I’m going for it!

4 Likes

Great answer :clap:

1 Like

I think it’s just whatever you place the exchange rate at… I’ve placed mine at 30pb to the USD :man_shrugging:

@TechMan is making a different and a valid point.

If you buy an Anker product you pay actual money, which varies by country. You can make a rough correlation of Powerbucks to real bucks.

1 Like

One benefit to doing so is to make sure you don’t “overspend” on this auction.

I know how easy it is to pay extra in auctions :joy: