Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

easy now @elmo41683 isn’t it bedtime? 1310

3 Likes

Nope, I’m at work… What you forgot I work overnights?

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 more miles and then I get to get my popcorn ready

6 Likes

Lots of excitement here! It’s been kind of fun following this auction (first auction I’ve followed on this forum). :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck you bidders!

1 Like

@Achimel haha, this auction technically ended on the first day​:smile::joy:

2 Likes

That’s kinda true! I’m just looking forward to the last minute bids and to see if someone will make too low of a final bid to win haha

1 Like

Ugh, fine I bid 1410 :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

A last minute pounce by @elmo41683 :grin:

Your gonna have to jump into a few of the competitions for bucks to rebuild your tally again :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

Yeah I know, I was gonna let this one go but I’m tired of my son taking my power pack to school. He lost his so this will replace it and I can have mine back

2 Likes

Congrats! Less of a last minute battle than I had hoped to see but probably fortunate for you guys putting your points out there

You could of done 1320 and saved 90 bucks

Yeah but I was anticipating others bidding at the last minute too. Oh well

1 Like

Ja, ja the competitors are not sleeping.
So you will get back the power bank from your son.

Hope Anker will not force us to tell us “why” we are bidding
( eg. “bidding plan”, like the " testing plan" and a Fakebook account is needed to take part) :wink:

3 Likes

I try! :smile:

2 Likes

If you make it to level six you will get 300 more bucks. If you enter in the contest anker has right now you will get another 100. Good luck :joy:

Congrats on the win @elmo41683, the 1410 was a good idea because I was going to try to snipe with 1400, but decided that sleep was a little bit more needed lol.

2 Likes

I wish I could have slept, I was so bored at work. We didn’t have a truck last night so it was just pack down which gets boring

1 Like

Congratulations @elmo41683 for winning the Auction. I have to wait for the official winner announcement from @AnkerTechnical but its obvious that you bid highest 1410 bucks by the auction closing time. :thumbsup:
I hope future auctions will not go this high and crazy :thinking:

1 Like

I wish I could be bored at work lol. I am here now and it is slow, but I know it is the calm before the storm. Usually when it is this quiet, some ESX host is just lying in wait, trying to find the most inopportune time to purple screen and create chaos for the day…

1 Like