Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

Also, was the Redux just released or is it long standing? Only reason I ask is because the Amazon listing shows number of iPhone S6 and Galaxy S6 charges it can provide. I think those were both circa 2015, so a little bit out of date on the capabilities.

just released it is only changing from 6 18650 to 4 21700, the speeds feeds ports all the same apart from adding tricklecharge. It is slightly larger.

The 20000 model it replaced is not sold by Anker particularly and if it is its the same price.

Yeah, I have the 20000 currently and figured this was a different one, but equal is most ways. Appreciate the info.

:disappointed: 1200 is a lot of bucks

2 Likes

So in your case its not an upgrade.

I have Mini, Slim 5000, 5000, Fusion 5000, 10000 x2 and 26800 so it doesn’t really help me. About 15Ah dual output say PD 30W in 45W out to pair with a future dual port 60W PD would be sort of thing I’d feel made a materially useful difference.

3350, 5000, and a 20000 are laying around my house with various uses to them, only reason I would want this would be for my Sister in law, because she lost power over the weekend with a dead phone, but that would mean killing most of my bucks, and I’m not that generous today.

the item is also $40

3 Likes

You outbid me… I will win the next one :joy:

2 Likes

ssshh… trying to sneak it in… Don’t have anything bigger than 5000 right because the boy snagged my 10000

So as a joke I was going to @ everyone. Then I realized that was actually an option. It was almost bad :joy::joy::joy:. Fr tho, just snipe at the last minute. And I mean literally the last minute.

1 Like

Funny I thought you had bid 1300? :imp:

(the way someone says a bid is vague)

1 Like

I wish there was an easier way to track the highest bid like some actual screen that would update kind of like how you enter power draws you enter how much to bid and that way at the top you can always see the highest bid

Speaking of that, what is the bid at?

1 Like

It’s at 1200 @bobbleheaderman has it

1 Like

3 Likes

I bid 1300 :moneybag:

2 Likes

@bobbleheaderman thinks

Battle of two great community members. I wonder who will win.

5 Likes

insert dramatic music

1 Like

You could easily join in too you have the power and money to do so as well and really spice things up

Indeed but not for a Redux 20000.

Something about 15Ah, say USB PD, ideally 45W output or at least 18W input so recharges in a few hours. But even I can be outbid I am in the 3000 bucks region but others have 6000+ bucks so I can still be outbid.

2 Likes