Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

Congrats @elmo41683!

2 Likes

Congrats @elmo41683 you outbid me :joy:. I never would have won in the first place because I thought the auction ended tonight :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

Great you just need to wait the 2-3 weeks typically for these competitions til in your hand. Not as fast as cash and Prime. But you save $40.

1 Like

Wow! I missed this! Congrats @elmo41683 That is a crazy amount of points! Andrew kept going though…

1 Like

Congrats man well deserved

1 Like

Congrats Elmo. I hope the next auction will be awesome

1 Like

This auction? It ended last night. They use the timing as 12:00AM on that day PST. It happened to me where I thought I had the rest of the day to find out it ended 12 hours prior.

no im pretty sure its today night… ok let me check on google… oh your right

1 Like

Congrats, @elmo41683!

1 Like

Congrats on the win. And I thought I’d have a real chance of winning till the price jumped over $500. Wow I would never had thought it would go so high.

1 Like

You can’t really put a dollar value on powerbucks when it comes to these auctions. People are like vultures and jump all over it and then it slowly dies down and you see the real value of it. In this case a 50 dollar batterypack when not on sale… So a little over 28 powerbucks per dollar value

3 Likes

Hope your sons it and tou yours back.

1 Like

1 Like

congrats buddy @elmo41683 I would have given you a run for your bux but I went to bed after my last bid … Just opened my laptop and seen a whole lot of posts

3 Likes

congrats @elmo41683

1 Like

If ya had out bid me I would have given up, I really wasn’t gonna go over 1500. Even my bid was way too much

2 Likes

Good on ya.

The interesting debate is if others with many bucks wanted that item. There are others sitting on more Bucks than you.

If Anker placed a decent highly-wanted items in Auction, we’d drain a lot more bucks.

While this is a bit of fun, which is great, my fear is it just makes some member make low value posts to earn bucks and it lowers the community value. I have that same worry with Power Draw.

So far, this fear is only manifesting with a tolerable small, so ignorable (is that a word?) type

5 Likes

This is the most exciting auction than ever!:smile:

7 Likes

when the clock turns from 11:59 PM to 12:00 AM (midnight) the number on the calendar also changes with it. I wore an old school watch that reminded me of this.

3 Likes

Congrats @elmo41683. Working night shift pays off for auctions like these lol

2 Likes