Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

You have a problem with me making threads?

Do you think it is worth to join the auction? I mean it would be great but I don’t know what the next auction will be

You got a month to figure out what the next auction will be so if you want to enter go for it… But are you prepared to out bid me?
The current bid is 1100

1 Like

Change from @Ryandhazen to @gAnkster :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Child’s play :joy:

Something’s telling me this is going to be the new “regular” bid for these auctions… :confused:

Darn, I wish I could bid. :unamused:

Stay active and you can take part in the next one! :grin:

1 Like

@joshuad11 what exactly is a “contributor”?

You shared the post about what exactly a contributor is. When you tweet justifying your 6g post. You confuse me so much :joy:

1 Like

What? I have no idea what your talking about.

Remember this??

1 Like

Ohhhhhh. Yeah, haha. Didn’t realize it was the same thing. Nice. Sorry about that.

1 Like

When I read “contributor”, I was thinking maybe it was an investor in anker stocks or something. I didn’t realize it was the same thing as star contributors. :grin:

@Anjou1888 Your starting to prove everyone right about you posting just to farm more points…

5 Likes

Yeah. There are 3. I can’t remember if they were going to select more or not

1 Like

“worth” is subjective, how much do you want this product relative to say buying cash or waiting for a discount to happen.

Personally I’d prefer it go to someone who has invested good quality time in the community and accrued a lot of bucks and want this product.

5 Likes

Wowzers, I can’t believe I had to scroll back over one hundred posts to find the highest bid btw 1200 is now it from me

2 Likes

If I see just a blanket url after reading a title, I know there was no thought put behind it at all. No one is ever saying write a novel with it, but some context to it always helps…