PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Awesome, can’t wait!

Awesome :+1:

Waiting for the announcement now :sweat_smile:

Glad you found! I was just gonna go through our system and check haha :smile:

Please check your inner message. :smile: We are gonna figure it out over there as our conversation is gonna involve some detailed and personal information, such as your address and stuff.
Thanks for your understanding @Dovid_Cunin!

What is the auction - I’m new to this info ?

Hey @richardjamesobrien, it’s one of the giveaway events that we do in our community.
Basically, you would be bidding with Powerbucks to win an Anker product or sister brand product.
We’ve done quite a few last year, here are some examples you can check out for more information:
Anker Auction House | Soundcore Life Q20, 2019
Anker Auction House | PowerPort Atom PD 1, 2019
Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux, 2019

It may be the most interesting giveaway event we have here. :laughing:

4 Likes

Genau!

You might start a new one.
But there should be really a n exciting “nice item” to be auctioned. :smile:

Ok - this is new to me !
Sounds good :+1:t2:

As they seem popular lately, how about a Flare 2 (or a pair of them :grin:)

2 Likes

OK, 2 of those not 100! :grin:

I have never won the power draw……. But I do not play it as much either LOL

I didn’t see anyone I know that won the power draw.

Congrats to those who did win!

Congrats to this weeks power draw winners… don’t recognize any of the 3 users, must be newbies to the forum.

Two of them are members here since 2016 :wink: they just don’t show up very often lol, hope they could join our “clubs” and talk to us more :joy:

@AnkerOfficial you missed to Include the Best Auction house event ever :joy:Auction House - Mystery Item | 3 Year Anniversary Edition

This auction event should entice every to line-up for Anker Community and events!! The best community events :ok_hand::clap:

1 Like

You are right. I certainly missed the best Auction House event !!:rofl:

1 Like

Not to mention the winner there :shushing_face: :rofl:

Might even make regulars line up to bid, if profiles are not hidden :wink: :grin:

True fun is in mystery… Hidden profiles facilitate it

I dont get the obsession about hidden/viewable profiles.
If you can view everyone’s Bucks you know the winner (providing they are prepared to use all their Bucks) and that’s likely to result in fewer entrants?

I know there’s people out there with 3-4 times more than me, hence i dont bother entering.
Maybe if all profiles were hidden it would encourage more, especially the newer members.
The thing i miss from hidden profiles ie members bio’s.

1 Like