Anker Amazon discounts US

Thanks guys @ktkundy @ikari04warrior!!

3 Likes

You can knock another $1 off the 7-1 hub with code KINJA8346. The coupon is still there.

4 Likes

Nice deals!

Iā€™ve been busy with school since this is the last week before finals so I just log on for a couple minutes between classes or something but Iā€™ll look through deals after some days and update all my threads with it.

Thanks though

1 Like

Updated this thread as well!! Also has a great deal on wireless charging pad

@TechMan :point_up_2:

1 Like

Thanks for the updates @Shivam_Shah ! I just made a purchase for USB-C to USB-A 6 ft Cables. Unfortunately my wife wanted them in red sooooo no discount for me!!! Just the gray cables are discounted!

Forgot to add the color. Just updated. But yes kinda sucks that itā€™s just 1 color thatā€™s on sale and you canā€™t argue with wives :joy:

1 Like

Good luck with school, itā€™s almost over

Thanks! My last final is on Monday but I start back for summer on 13th :joy:

Have much longer do you have?

Same Iā€™ve been so busy two my finals only start on the 15th and Iā€™m done by the 22 but I have so many final papers and presentations itā€™s crazy

Wait what?

Thankfully I didnā€™t have any papers but did have a final project which was due last weekend. After that had 2 finals on tuesday and now 1 on monday. 1 week of break and summer classes :joy:

Good luck on your finals, papers and presentation!

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing you are in college/University, I was wondering how much longer do you have until you are completely done with it

Oh yea I go to Kennesaw State (or technically used to now since Iā€™m transferring) and the last day of exams was today so literally got home after finishing the exam

Updated this thread with Motherā€™s Day Sale (will make a thread for it in a bit)

Nice, enjoy some time away from school

Thanks! Iā€™ll try to lol

1 Like

Dang! Thatā€™s a comprehensive list man! Where did you get all those codes?

1 Like

Received an email with Motherā€™s Day sale