Anker Amazon discounts US

I have updated this thread to make it look better and less confusing. I will try to keep this thread updated pretty much everyday. If you have anything particular you’re looking for leave a reply and I’ll try to see if there is good enough discount on it. Thanks for viewing in advance! Enjoy the deals!!

WALL CHARGERS

1. Anker PowerPort Atom PD 1 - $29.99 + free shipping ($5 discount)

2. Anker 60W PowerPort 6 USB Wall Charger - $23.99 (after $2 discount coupon)

3. Anker PowerPort II UL Certified 49.5W Wall Charger - $29.99 + free shipping ($4 discount)

4. Anker PowerPort II 24W - $14.99 ($5 discount)

5. Anker PowerPort II Wall Charger with USB-C to USB Adapter - $21.99 (after $3 discount coupon)

HUBS

1. Anker USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 10-Port Hub - $52.99 + free shipping ($32 discount)

2. Anker USB C 5-in-1 Hub (Slim) - $35.99 + free shipping (after 10% discount coupon)

3. Anker USB C 5-in-1 Hub - $21.59 + free shipping (after 10% discount coupon)

4. Anker USB C 4-in-1 Hub - $29.99 + free shipping ($20 discount)

5. Anker 7-in-1 USB C Hub (with USB C Data Port) - $44.99 + free shipping (after 10% discount coupon)

6. Anker 7-in-1 USB C Hub - $53.99 + free shipping (after 10% discount coupon)

WIRELESS CHARGING PADS

1. Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charging Pad - $11.99 (after $4 discount coupon)

2. Anker PowerWave+ - $49.99 + free shipping ($10 discount)

PORTABLE CHARGERS

1. Anker PowerCore II 20000 - $47.99 + free shipping ($12 discount)

2. Anker Powercore II 10000 - $29.99 + free shipping ($10 discount)

3. Anker PowerCore 5000 - $17.99 ($4 discount)

WIRELESS CHARGING STANDS

[NEW DISCOUNT] 1) Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charger Stand - $13.99 (after $3 discount coupon)

CAR CHARGERS

[EXPIRED] 1) Anker 42W PowerDrive Speed+ Duo - $16.99 ($10 discount)

CABLES

1. Anker 3.3ft Premium Double-Braided Nylon Lightning Cable - $8.49 (29% discount with code CABLE815)

2. Anker Powerline+ USB-C to USB-A (2-Pack, 6ft Gray) - $9.49 (26% discount with code ANKERTPC)

*discount coupon = coupon available on Amazon site

13 Likes

Great discounts, but unfortunately not what I need right now.

2 Likes

Nice deals. I need to figure what I need NOW. :grin:

1 Like

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the price for the Atom pd 1 was always $30.
But thanks for sharing these deals @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

I think it was $30 when they released it but looks like they bumped it up to $35 now. Maybe it was due to the high demand

1 Like

You may be right :+1:

DEMAND will make prices go up. But yes these were $30 to start.

2 Likes

Nice deals!

2 Likes

Good to know I was right and I wasn’t going crazy lol

1 Like

thanks for sharing!

1 Like

The 10000 is a few years old now, and I got for about $20. So not really a discount.

I wasn’t sure about it but added to the list anyway. Good to know thanks!

I have updated the thread to remove all the expired offers and add new ones that have decent price drops

1 Like

That is awesome! Thanks @Shivam_Shah ! This is my first stop thread before I make a purchase!

1 Like

:joy: thanks dude. I will try my best to keep up when my classes start back from this break

1 Like

Updated again :joy:

1 Like

Good deals. Thanks for keeping this thread updated :thumbsup:

Thanks again @Shivam_Shah ! Hey don’t forget the Flare deal on Amazon! It’s a great one at $69.99 for two!

Link to Amazon SoundCore Flare Two’Fer!

2 Likes

Thanks! Added the deal to the list. Thought people would prefer Flare+ over this because they are newer? Idk what the difference is though

I saw the Flare+ at Walmart last weekend and let me tell you I was blown away by the volume. And I don’t think I put it on max volume

2 Likes