Anker Amazon discounts US

OK @Ndalby and @techman - Just want you to know that I did look at this thread and then search the forum for robovac 15c without finding the deal already poated from amazon. Sorry for the duplication :confounded:

1 Like

No worries fella, it has happened to us all at some point and can be compounded a bit more when ongoing discount threads are in play…

1 Like

@Shivam_Shah This Charger is on sale as well. You can add it to the list :grin:. I’m not gonna start a thread since it’s just a small deal :joy:

I was out of home all day. Had a transfer orientation to attend but I will update deals some time today :grin:

2 Likes

that selfie stick is very attractive. Wish I can try one?

Love selfie sticks but I don’t take selfies

1 Like

Ditto

1 Like

How did you find that pic of me

1 Like

https://www.whitehavennews.co.uk/resources/images/8909203/?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

Updated this thread as well. Let me know if I missed anything

@TechMan :point_up_2:

ha ha on first look i though that’s a middle finger :grin:

1 Like

Man hopefully no one else thinks it is the middle finger :joy:

thank you for keeping this thread updated its really helpful

1 Like

Not much of a change here. Enjoy the deals anyway!

I guess this thread doesn’t get updated anymore…

@Shenoy took this job :joy:

Seeing things how they work, these kind of “all deals” in one place post - only very few of the deals get noticed…

Highlighting one or 2 deals with details get more hits and interests people.

Just doing my part to help folks find good deals and Anker more business :wink:

3 Likes

I wonder what @Shivam_Shah is up to these days lol

Main reason why I post as a new topic when I see offers, otherwise it becomes one long list which new members and old alike, are unlikely to scroll through :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey bud! I know I went AWOL but I transferred to a different college in Summer and Fall semester was pretty hectic. I tried to come back over winter break but knew I wouldn’t be able to do much because I was studying a little for new stuff. I’m back for now since this summer semester isn’t too bad

1 Like