Anker Amazon discounts US

I still haven’t seen any Anker product at Walmart here :joy:

Really? I see a bunch of cables, charger and car charger, battery bank, wireless chargers too. I’m in the US though

Whenever I go to the electronic section, I just see bunch of Bose, Sony, etc headphones, Cables from not known companies, laptops, etc. Haven’t checked battery packs and wireless chargers though since I have battery pack and my phone doesn’t support wireless charging. Kinda sucks that I found out about Anker a year ago because I was finding wireless earbuds on Amazon

Lol don’t feel bad, I just discovered Anker on November of last year

1 Like

Wow that’s crazy! Good thing you joined this community early. Took me like 10 months to know this community was a thing :joy:.

1 Like

@ndalby I have a couple questions for you all. Should I make separate threads for Eufy, Soundcore, Roav, Anker discounts or keep it in this? Also is Nebula Capsule and Mars Lite a good deal for $300 ($50 discount)?

1 Like

For a non-discussion thread, just letting people know, I don’t think it really matters. It’s not as if community members are “subscribed” to only one of the brands under Anker, everyone sees everything equally.

For debates, product specifics, to keep threads pertinent to the topic, yes I think it matters to pick.

2 Likes

Cool thank! Wasn’t sure how strict Anker was or if people wanted more organized threads based on brands

1 Like

Updated these deals! New and old products (with new prices)

1 Like

Nice work @Shivam_Shah !

2 Likes

I have added the deals that end in about 10 hrs. Check it out if you haven’t received the email yet

I have a question. Everytime you update this thread, can you ping me either in the main thread, or in the comments? So I don’t miss any updates? If this is too much to ask, just ignore it…

I can do that. I thought if someone had this thread as tracking they would get the updates if I just comment :sweat_smile:. Also, if anyone else wants to get pinged, feel free let me know :grin:

1 Like

[EXPIRED] I also added flashlight deals on here. There is a flashlight that has a limited time sale! I know @Anjou1888 you already have a flashlight but if you want another one… :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think I need that one :grin:. I’m considering the LC40 two-pack… thanks for pinging me!

1 Like

Try moving to “watching”?

1 Like

I have it on watching. But I don’t think others can have it on watching to get noticified

@Anjou1888 just updated this list again

1 Like

@Shivam_Shah you rock dude. Keeping this thread updated with new deals is no easy. You da man :+1:

1 Like

Wow great thread and great deals and great job updating it. It’s so much easier when it’s all in one place

1 Like