A Summer To Remember

I challenged myself to clean all my shoes, and reinforce them with silicone so I don’t have to buy new shoes.

1 Like

My challenge is to leave work behind and invest 100% in my family while on vacation

My challenge is to help out people

My summer challenge is to spend as much time with friends and family as possible without getting too many bad sunburns.

1 Like

My challenges this summer was to be able to run to work and back every day and not be late. Hard in the beginning and has gotten a lot easier

I set myself three challenges this summer, get my family settled into our new home, improve my health, and travel.

1 Like

My motivation this summer is to be more fit. I’m doing ok, but it could be better!

Anker rocks!

My challenge for the summer has been to work as little as possible and spend time with family as much as possible, so far so good :slight_smile:

My summer challenge is to hit my 2000 miles goal of cycling before the end of summer. 2500 miles by the end of the 2017. Life behind bars!

3 Likes

Learn more recipes to cook more variety to my kid

1 Like

My summer challenge is not to get too jealous that teachers have summers off…those lazy bums. I can say that because I’m married to one. :wink:

1 Like

My challenge for what’s left of the summer is to enjoy the heck out of getting out of TEXAS and traveling to VANCOUVER! Not that I don’t love Texas and want to live here for the rest of my life, but by August the contrast between the oppressive heat outdoors, and the frigid AC indoors, just starts to wear you down, am I right? A vacation anywhere to the north is beneficial, and this year I get to go to Canada! The only thing that would make it better is if I had the latest and greatest accessories for my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro - such as Anker external batteries and their new projector…nudge nudge wink wink.

1 Like

My challenge this summer will be two: lead a healthier life and spend more time with my friends who for reasons of work I haven´t been able to see them :blush::heart_eyes:

To not allow myself to fall in despair after the dissolution of my marriage and my son moving away! Keep active and enjoy my time with him.

What challenge have I set for myself this summer?

Learn a new language.

Work less and spend more time in the pool with the family!

Party at your house!

1 Like

My challenge is to be the best dad to my 2 kids while they are with me for the summer. I’ll be taking them camping this week and can’t wait!

1 Like

To finally join a gym and lose at least 5 pounds.

1 Like

My goal was to get out and enjoy the outside world more. New SoundBuds for running, new SoundCore speaker for the beach and park, now I just need a better phone mount for my bike for hitting the trails.