A Summer To Remember

To find a better job than the one I’m currently in!

My challenge is to get more exercise and loose some weight.

I challenged myself to draw in my sketch book daily. So far so good. I put on some tunes and put pen to paper.
I also challenge myself to change my eating habits, and I’ve lost 20lbs! Thanks for the opportunity to reflect on these achievements and to win a sweet prize.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

1 Like

My challenge this summer is to bike more often, cut my sugar in take and to make more time to see my parents more often.

Go to Disneyland for the first time

My summer challenge was to grow my YouTube channel, mainly through reviewing phenomenal Anker (and Eufy) products. My original goal was to have 1,000 subscribers and 10,000 total views on my channel by the end of July, but I ended up falling short.

I chose this to be my goal because I have limited time to create videos for YouTube during the school year, so I thought this summer would be a great time to improve! And I do think I improved quite a bit. I think my latest review is a lot more professional than my first review of the summer! So, even though I didn’t technically reach my goal, I do feel like I put my channel in the position to at least have a shot!

I’m so sad that school starts next week! :confounded:

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t get cake but I did get sick from being stuck in the rain!!! I have so much bad luck lol :cry:

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial I needed that after a bad morning!

My challenge for this summer are to spend more time with family, hit the gym 6 days a week and finish remodeling my house.
Since summer started I have lost 18 pounds, about done remodeling my home and keeping my promise to spend more time with my family.

1 Like

My challenge is to complete my family’s outdoor living space and enjoy more evenings in the backyard. Escape from the air conditioner!

I challenge myself to get more creative and make lifestyle changes that will benefit me and those around me.

This summer I broke my personal record to hike a mountain and summit 13,000+ ft above sea level, at which I successfully reached in Great Basin National Park, via Wheeler Peak in Eastern Nevada!!!

1 Like

My challenge this summer was to enjoy life to the fullest, wear more sunscreen and long sleeve shirts and hats. I was diagnosed with stage 1b melanoma earlier this year and successfully eradicated it along with a few basal cell tumors on july 31st. I have always loved life and all it has to offer but i have become so much more aware of my own mortality, and the dangers of the sun.

2 Likes

My challenge for the summer was to spend tons of time with family

1 Like

My challenge for this summer is to get more cycling miles than last summer.

Work 6 days a week to sale money for school tuition but not forgot to bring my 2 kids to park and bike whenever I have time . And I always make time for them

1 Like

I always wanted to pick up drawing
But I’m also in the middle of looking for a new job
So, my challenge is to find a good job that suits me best
and then start taking drawing lessons :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

“What challenge have you set yourself this summer?” I want to take my Anker XL Bluetooth Speak to ever adventure.

My challenge is to start creating MY reality. Beginning with a move to Hawaii.