A Summer To Remember

Wow, I wish you could achieve it soon!:innocent:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to spend your bucks on PowerDraw program! Also,this week we will prepare awesome deals for Canada friends!

4 Likes

I also like to watching DIY videos, but it’s hard for me to learn hahaha :joy:

3 Likes

How can you pull the plane! It’s amazing!:joy:

3 Likes

Hope your father gets better soon.:hugging:

3 Likes

Hope you will recover soon!:hugging:

1 Like

4 Likes

I already know French language, so my challenge of this summer has been to also learn German.

I was fortunate enough to win a Powercore+ Mini, a Lightning cable, and a Soundcore Nano, so thanks to those I have been able to spend more time listening to and repeating back German phrases.

Zwei Grossen Bier Bitte Schoen?

Danke Anker!

(you see why I need practice :confounded: )

1 Like

I set myself the challenge this summer to get out more outdoors. I bought a tent and sleeping mat and been out there a few nights.

The Nebula if I win might even arrive in time to be pointed at a blanket hanging from a tree branch and watch a film with friends before sleep.

If I could also win say a Powerhouse then I’d be able to watch a box set.

Breaking Bad anyone?

3 Likes

Did you also happen to buy an RV? For your camping needs of course! :smirk:

2 Likes

Thanks Anker for always giving us new opportunities to have the best of the best of your devices!!! :heart_eyes:

Well, my challenge this summer will be two: lead a healthier life and spend more time with my friends who for reasons of work I haven´t been able to see them :blush:

P.D.: If I win the Nebula, the first thing I will do is a GOT marathon with all my friends :wink:

3 Likes

Barbecue and cook out with friends and family. Make unplanned trips to random food festivals and explore new places.

7 years ago I moved to Vermont, in that time I have seen my family maybe once a year that still live in Connecticut. So my summer challenge has been to spend as much time with various family members in Connecticut and see my grandmother who is now my son’s great grandmother more often. When my son was little, she saw very little of him and I vowed to change that. So far we have been back a half dozen times and plan on going more

1 Like

I challenged myself to start my own film company. I’m a new proud owner of my own wedding and events business!

1 Like

My personal challenge this summer was to film fish. Yes, to film fish. Specifically, I wanted an underwater video of me catching a trout. It’s a tall order, but I did it! (AND the GoPro I used was solar powered from the 21W PowerPort Solar…) Check it out:

I also wanted a good shot of a trout jumping, which I also got. The definition is crappy because this is like 1/6 of the original (much larger) image, but it gets the job done. To get this shot you kinda have to leave your camera running for a long time and just hope something jumps :grin:

2 Likes

I have challenged myself to learn how to code and pilot drones

1 Like

done…going after the speaker for sure…can’t have enough of these bad boys…by the way…is there a way to gang all the speakers up to get surround sound lol!!!

1 Like

I’m doing my first triathlon in over 3 years this weekend

1 Like

sleep and eat

1 Like

My challenge for the summer is To help as many people I can