Share Your Story | Win a 3 Year Anniversary Mystery Box!

Give us your memories!

We want to hear about some of your best community moments from the past 3 years. It could be anything at all, from favorite events to funniest comments. Once we’ve received all of your delicious community memories, three of you will be chosen at random to receive a mystery box worth $200!

Head to the comments now to be in with a chance to win!

Rules:

1. Leave your story below in the comments with the hashtag #3YearAnniversary and share this thread on your Facebook or Twitter for a greater chance to win! We will then randomly pick 3 commenters to win mystery products worth $200.

2. This event runs from November 1st to November 10th, 2019.

3. US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain only.

4. The winners will be announced on the Anker Community on November 11th.

5. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Annoucement!

We want to send a big thank you to everyone who participated in our contest and helped make it a success!

And a special congratulations to:@MacBlank, @Ice1, @paulstevenewing. Your story give us deep impression!

Thanks to all who also participated in this year’s contest and shared your stories. We really enjoyed reading all of your entries and look forward to next year!!!

15 Likes

My memorable time at the community was the first time I won the PowerDraw and The Win at the Photography Contest … When I won the PowerDraw, was not very active then, but won the Soundcore Nano and I still cherish the Nano and use it till date!!!

Photography Contest came at a time when I had just won the Soundcore Icon Mini (orange 🟠) at Anker Auction Event and actually won the first Place :blush:

#3YearAniversary

3 Likes

I’m gonna have to think hard about this one :joy:

Happy birthday Anker Community! :partying_face::cake::gift::tada::balloon::cupcake:

My favorite thing about the last year is the implementation of the new testing club. Although I have yet to be selected as a tester I really like the fact that it is open to everyone and that Anker and the community gets new and fresh feedback from a wider variety of customers.

3 Likes

I’ve only just joined the community, having bought my first Anker product but I’m excited to join in and see what other products are in the family!

1 Like

My favorite moments in the Community have been the countless times I’ve seen members being supportive of others when they post new topics or product reviews. Some of us are pretty new to this, so it’s great to have a supportive group of people who are willing to hear what you have to say, engage in discussion, and offer constructive feedback. Thanks @AnkerOfficial for building and fostering such a friendly community!

#3YearAnniversary

4 Likes

My favorite memory is when we bought our first robotic vacuum and my 4 year old named it. He has himself convinced it’s a sentient being and talks about how much he loves it :smile:

1 Like

Really liked The Community Christmas Countdown | “Unforgettable” Gifts - it was the incentive to become a member and my first post… with a subsequent win. :blush:

Funny memory was the Share Your Love Story and Win…with Emoji! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
#3YearAniversary

PS. Adding the correctly spelled hashtag #3YearAnniversary

2 Likes

My story is when I saw that the Anker Train contest was happening right in NYC. Being that I was only a part of the community for about 3 months.

I was excited to see that a contest was occurring that was doable for me. So when I went to Grand Central to see the decked out Anker train and snapped the picture it was surreal to see it in person. Then I posted it and when I got the message that I won I was even more excited that I got the sweet new Powercore Silm 10000 PD and Powerport Mini III for being one of the lucky winners. :slight_smile:

It’s such a great charger for its size and shape

Thank you #Anker for making this forum!

#3YearAniversary

2 Likes

My most memorable time on the community was also the first time I won in the Powerdraw.
I entered with two entries to test my luck and I some how I won… I was so shocked that I had won a Soundcore Flare since I had break from the community few weeks prior, this also inspired me to be more active in the community altogether.

Thanks Anker.
Power On! :blush:

#3YearAniversary

Edit: Twitter Link

2 Likes

I will publish a funny picture instead of a story.
May I?
#3YearAniversary

2 Likes

Happy #3YearAniversary

So many to choose from! If I had to pick, my favorite is when @TechMan joined.

He was an ambitious young lad trying to get free products and kept posting to get more points.

He’s since settled down and polices others who so the same. He is a great contributor now and is always good for a few laughs.

Cheers, Andrew!

Q

Edit: To include Twitter screenshot!

1 Like

My favorite memory is when I first became really active in this community, I had a few members messaged me asking and hoping that I stick around because they said I was a valuable asset to this community. I felt so much love that I stuck around and ended up getting chosen to be a star contributor. I have felt nothing but love and respect from the community since and I have nothing but love for everyone here.
#3YearAniversary

Posted on Twitter

5 Likes

I really dont know the reason I got here.
May be I was invited by the marketing group.
No old, weird Germans here at 2017.

But I feel like “lonesome George” sometimes.
You know him?
He passed away! :cry:

lonesome-George

#3YearAniversary

3 Likes

who-me-jeor12

De nada :wink:

2 Likes

We may have bumped heads in the past but we got along for the most part and I dont hold any animosity towards anyone its it’s not in my nature to

Word to your brother. Water under the bridge.

1 Like

Btw, I always get a chuckle when I see your picture. Love that movie

“I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.” — The Dude

Wise word from a wise man :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ouch… :grimacing: