Celebrating the Community’s 3rd Birthday | Gifts Inside!

Happy Anniversary to you and your girlfriend! It must be romatic for your aniversary day.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You have been with us for two years! You helped many community users solve their problems and questions! You are the best!

2 Likes

Flowers and chocolates always go down well. Thankfully I remembered before I got home :joy:

1 Like

You’d better move your best story into this page!

You revealed the truth!:joy:
When I think of replying to the community, I will be arranged to do other official website campaigns. And I need to plan the online campaign for multiple brands. So I have to often work overtime to reply your comments. Even though everyday has a new challenge, I will work hard to overcome it!:heart:

You’d better move your story into this page too!

Thank you very much for your compliments!
Your praise is the best gift for us.:heart:

Good to see old friends come back again!

1 Like

congrats Anker… having been here at the early stages (more than 3 years ago) I can say this community HAS become something awesome.

4 Likes

Congrats looking forward to see what new products are coming for 2020

Woo 3 years!

Thanks Anker

Happy Birthday @AnkerOfficial.

Thanks for the great pre-gift of the Liberty Pro 2’s. I am really loving my pair.

1 Like

Heres hoping to a great year 4!

1 Like

:hugs: thanks, and while I have been here 2 years active, I was actually here longer and just never really posted until I felt a need. Someone asked a question and no one had answered them and I knew what to say, so I responded. Been here ever since and I look forward to many more years of being with Anker and company

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary :slight_smile: I can’t tell you the number of times my Anker batteries have saved me, and now having purchased a new Eufy security system, I’m excited for more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Anker and its fan! we have done a great job of communicating between Anker and consumers.

1 Like

Thank you Anker for all your absolutely awesome tech products!

I am always looking forward to your new products

1 Like