Celebrating the Community’s 3rd Birthday | Gifts Inside!

Say goodbye to the terrible twos, and say hello to the…terrific threes? We’re here to celebrate the 3rd birthday of the Anker community!

1095 days ago, give or take, the Anker community was born on a cold November morn. Since that fateful day, there have been almost too many memories to count, and in the last year alone we’ve witnessed some of the best moments so far. Who could forget the first-ever community meetup, fan-designed Anker t-shirts, or members showing off their customized (mostly with googly eyes) Anker gear?

From 1 member to over 100,000, it’s your support and companionship which makes this community. So we dedicate this day to you—the community members—and we’ve prepared a bunch of activities to make this a day to remember! Read on to find out more.

1. #3YearAniversary Story Campaign

Share your favorite community moments with us, and we will randomly pick 3 of you to win a mystery box worth $200!

2. Auction House | 3 Year Anniversary Edition

We have conjured up a special 3 Year Anniversary mystery box (valued at $300) to join the Auction house, start bidding now!

3. Land a Lucky Number | 3 Year Anniversary Edition

We’ve pre-selected 6 mystery numbers (we can tell you that they include the digit “3”), and if your comment lands on one of them, you win a 3 Year Anniversary mystery box worth $100.

But that’s not all!

This is a celebration for everyone, so every community member who takes part in any of our three events will get 100 PowerBucks. Not only that, all PowerDraw entries from November 4th through November 8th will cost only 1 PowerBuck!

How’s that for a party? Thanks once again for all your support these past 3 years, and here’s to many more :beers::beers::beers:

As we always say, Power On!

23 Likes

Hello @AnkerOfficial
With all these contests and prizes… you are really gonna give us an anxiety attack :star_struck:

Thanks for all of these contests!!! :+1:

2 Likes

I see we are back near the silly season :grin:

Thanks for the competitions @AnkerOfficial and congrats on the 3rd community birthday!

1 Like

A story?

I am not a story teller,
but I will think about. :wink:

But this will be funny!

1 Like

You have one of the best stories / posts across both the communities :+1:t2:

I like the sound of this party! Of course, HAPPY Third BIRTHDAY!

1 Like

Happy birthday Anker Community! :partying_face::cake::gift::tada::balloon::cupcake:

1 Like

This is so awesome! Great giveaways!

1 Like

Excited to be joining the community!

Sweet. Thanks @AnkerOfficial.

One of my favorite moments is when I won my flare, it was the first time I had won anything. I was ecstatic! I always look forward to giveaways because I only need so much, if I win something I can give some to people I know to spread the ANKER name.

1 Like

You have made some of my favorite moments on the community. Some of which were stories.

1 Like

So excited for all of this! Happy anniversary!!!

1 Like

Thank you.
Sometimes old men are good story tellers!
But don’t believe them always! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He has passed now sadly, but I used to know a man that could spin tales all day long. You could tell that some were not true, but they were always entertaining. From expensive dogs to swimming with a tiger shark, his stories always had you on the edge of your seat.

1 Like

I had to read that 3 times to fully take in every detail.

Cracking chance for forum members to celebrate the 3rd anniversary. Today is actually mine and my gf’s 3rd anniversary - need to buy a gift on way home from work :see_no_evil: I think for myself I’ve only been around the forum for 2 years now.

I’ve enjoyed getting to know people and expanding my knowledge - not just tech related. Fav moment for me will have to be last year when I received a mystery box - all the hype/speculation and anticipation beforehand, and then to be one of the lucky few selected made me feel like a real part of the forum.

3 Likes

I just love you guys. All moments are great. You guys are rocking it

One of my favorites is looking at the reviews of the products being tested. I like the positive feedback and constructive critique. The main thing I have learned from those reviews are that we love plenty of photos. :joy:

1 Like

Wow thanks

1 Like