[New Release] PowerConf S3 Now Available!

Anker has just released a new Bluetooth speakerphone… Take a look at PowerConf S3!

Features & details

• 6 Microphone Array: Stand up, walk around, and be confident knowing that PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone has 360° voice pick up and covers your entire meeting space.
  • Smart Voice Enhancement: Real-time voice optimization and background noise reduction is conducted by the customized DSP algorithm to ensure you always sound crystal-clear to the other side.
  • Optimized Clarity and Volume: Voice volume is automatically balanced to make up for differences in loudness and distance from PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone.
  • Easy To Setup: PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone is compatible with all popular online conferencing platforms and can be connected to your phone via Bluetooth or computer with the USB-C cable.
  • 24 Hours of Call Time: A built-in 6,700mAh battery powers multiple meetings without needing to recharge. Additionally, charge your devices via PowerConf S3 at optimized speeds—thanks to Anker’s PowerIQ technology.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerConf S3 is available to order now from amazon.com for $129.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker's PowerConf S3? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
6 Likes

Sounds interesting about features, but NOT thrilled about the cloth like top cover…just going to attract a lot more dust, the existing stylish plastic is better…

Not too thrilled about the Transcription service either, this is now available on most web conferencing services as well as on desktop applications … will keep watching whats new on this.

Thank you for the update @Insider

1 Like

A patent doesn’t mean a product will arise, could be just they think they thought of a good idea first.

3 Likes

very much possible, hope to see more features / improvements in S30 (looks like name is picked from Galaxy S20 :wink: )

Not sure if the Beta testing is going on for this product now… :smiley: would have loved to be part of! doing another one though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looks great, but I agree with above, the fabric will just attract stuff from every day life :grinning:

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks for the update @Insider :+1:

2 Likes

Like it @Insider
I like the cloth cover design. Looks less, well, less cheap!

2 Likes

Looks like a CD player to me lol

2 Likes

I love my PowerConf

2 Likes

Is it for a product that we already know of?

1 Like

Yes you can beta test in USA prior to FCC approval which is prior to marketing / sold.

So yes, someone can be beta-testing it now, under confidentiality agreement, they cannot reveal themselves (even with a wink).

FCC is the gate to consumers getting.

2 Likes

yes - product we already know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

UPDATE

Well, I may have gotten the name wrong. Original post updated HERE with details about PowerConf S3. Note that it is still unclear exactly how this differs from the original PowerConf. I have also updated the post with a new image in which the center panel appears slightly different and more like the original, so perhaps PowerConf S30 is yet another iteration… Only time will tell.

1 Like

Reading your words, no obvious major differences from predecessor. May be better electronics in audio?

The way the price remained high and, particularly in USA, the ongoing WFH, means I’d expect Anker will be making a quick thinking of growing the products in WFH.

Typical idea to product if fast tracked is 4 months, so if they realised the WFH opportunities in March then July (now) when multiple products come out, or if they realised in April then next month.

I’m saying I doubt this is the only Powerconf successor.

2 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerConf S3 is now available to order from amazon.com for $129.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Perhaps @AnkerOfficial can clarify what exactly has changed with this new model…

1 Like

What was the starting price of the original PowerConf?

2 Likes

Same price.

1 Like

:cry: I guess my hunch was wrong on this one :joy:.

2 Likes

Not seeing huge difference between original PowerConf and PowerConf S3 (except the cloth :rofl: & the price $129.99, original retails on amazon for $99.99)

PowerConf S3

This does list DOA (hope not Dead On Arrival) – Direction of Arrival Sensors (in mic…may be) and beamforming technology, but i thought this was already on the Original PowerConf

Original PowerConf

2 Likes

In UK now £75

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0899S421T

3 Likes