[New Color] Blue PowerConf

Anker is preparing to release a new color of PowerConf… Take a look at Blue!

Note: PowerConf S30 is coming soon.

What is your favorite color?

• Black
  • Blue (Coming Soon)
  • Fabric (PowerConf S30)

0 voters

5 Likes

I honestly kind of like all of the colors. So for me i guess if i was buying it would come down to where i was putting it and if there was a big price difference between the colors.

5 Likes

Fair and sensible point that @ktkundy :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Personally not so keen on the blue @Insider
I do whoever, and have broken the mould in doing so,like the cloth covered version.

1 Like

I use PowerConf for Business / Office calls and dont really see the color being a point of interest, Black color is the best for professional requirement, no flashy / blue color needed.

Rather, want Anker to make things easier / improve on PowerConf than add Fabric cover or a Blue / other colors.

What is “Inside” Matters and not what looks on “Outside” … hope this gets to Anker … at least for the PowerConf ( I can create a list of improvements needed :rofl: )

1 Like

I like the colour of money.

So I pick whichever is the lowest cost whenever I need it. Usually is black but sometimes white, never been blue.

2 Likes

I’m not keen on the overall styling of the PowerConf so colour changes won’t be enough to convince me to buy one.

1 Like

I like the blue version, it’s ok to get other colors than black every once in a while

1 Like

nice, i like the blue version

1 Like

The color doesn’t matter much for me, except it would be pink! :rofl:

1 Like

Polls on this forum are so useful :laughing:

2 Likes

Add: simply don’t care about color, whatever is lowest cost. There’s plenty of color in real life if you want to see blue look up on a sunny day for free.

2 Likes

Yeah that should definitely be an option

1 Like

Whats a sunny day again @professor? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Where’s the orange? :smile:

2 Likes

Here : :rofl:

1 Like