UK Powerconf previous lowest price £80

Edit: now £70 go here

Link

Previous lowest was £82

That’s a nice price drop! On Amazon.com it says there’s a $30 discount but the original price shows $129.99 which is incorrect :joy: (maybe just to show there’s a “discount” lol)

Yes Anker has been increasing their list price to make their discount look higher. I snapshot the proof earlier.

My preference is folks invest time to find the previous lowest price and only post if it’s a new lowest or not been this low for a long time. Anker yo-yo’s price up/down and to post as a deal each time is not in a community spirit.

1 Like

Yep saw that. It’s just something we need to look out for now

1 Like

:eyes:

No this discount is not related, it’s a tiniest £2 less than previous lowest.

When I see a more substantial discount, to say £60-£70 then that is stock shifting prior to the new model.

Oh and while we’re chatting, the substantial and consistent lower prices of the Powerport is telling me there’s a new set of GaN products, dual 18W and smaller 30W coming “soon” (say within 6 weeks). The difference in price 12W Vs 18W is so small it’s a stock shift before the thing you really wanted is released.

1 Like

I am seeing signs of new wall chargers coming soon… Not enough info to report on just yet.

Share when you can the 18W UK Nano is so good, the volume and the temperature, informs me a marked engineering improvement has recently occurred, and a whole new range based on a denser size is inevitable soon, and the fact the prices are consistently low adds to the feeling.

1 Like

That’s a sign of stock clearance before S30.

Could be nothing but lack of FCC combination of not a deep USA discount could imply a non USA launch. Which would be rare. So the most probable is UK just getting lucky discount as it’s not selling fast enough, and S30 still > 6 weeks off.

1 Like