Happy 4th Anniversary | Exclusive Giveaway Inside!

Hey, Anker fans!

It’s November again and that means it’s the time of year for a very special celebration. No, we’re not talking about Sesame Street Day (yes, that’s a real thing), we’re of course talking about the Anker Community anniversary!

Can you believe it’s already been 4 years since we first met up here and started talking, laughing, sharing, and crying? Maybe the last one was just me, but it’s definitely been an eventful 4 years.

Whether you’re a mega poster or a long-time lurker, we appreciate all of your support, and for that reason we make sure to show our appreciation every year. And what’s the best way to do that? By giving away as much stuff as we can of course! :gift: :gift:

Well, that’s enough of the long-winded speechmaking, let’s get this giveaway party started!

To kick off this party, we’ve selected 8 mystery numbers (each one includes the digit “4”).

To take part, simply leave a comment with the hashtag #HappyBirthdayCommunity and if your comment lands on one of the 8 mystery numbers we’ve prepared, you’ll win a mystery box worth $100!

Here are some clues about our 8 winning numbers:

1. #XX

2. #1XX

3. #2XX

4. #X4X

5. #XX7

6. #X1X4

7. #XXX0

8. #XX5X

You are allowed to post multiple times, but be aware of the guidelines below. Entries that break the rules will be disqualified.

Rules:

1. You may not post more than 3 times in a row.
  2. Your comments, once posted, may not be deleted.
  3. This event ends on November 25th.
  4. The mystery winning numbers will include the digit “4”, they are #XX, #1XX, #2XX, #X4X, #XX7, #X1X4, #XXX0, #XX5X
  5. There are 8 prizes available.
  6. The winners will be announced on the Anker Community on November 27th, 2020.
  7. Open to the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain only.
  8. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Wait, did you think that’s all we have in store for you? Nah, we got more! :point_down:

1. PowerDraw 4th Anniversary Edition

To make sure all new and regular community members can take part in our anniversary bash, all PowerDraw entries for the rest of November will cost only 1 PowerBuck!

2. Story Sharing Contest

Tell us about your favorite birthday memory or best birthday experience for your chance to win yet another mystery box worth $150!

And as always, remember that this is a celebration for everyone, so every community member who takes part in any of our 3 events will get 100 PowerBucks for FREE! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

So get your party hats on and your balloon animals at the ready, we’ve got some celebrating to do.

Power On!

Lucky Number WINNERS :tada::tada::tada:

Congratulations to:

At #40: @Monk3e
At #104: @Mike246810
At #246: @ktkundy
At #441: @Fuu_bar
At #947: @ncro
At #1154: @professor
At #1640: @PrimeTime
At #2154: @Shenoy

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Thanks every one for paticipating in the event and congrats again to all the winners!!

34 Likes

1st.

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

So this can’t win anything as it’s not based on 4.

1 Like

#happybirthday, hard to believe I have been in here 4 years already. Was very nice meeting you all over time.

2 Likes

Where did post #2 go? I was 3rd and you 4th somehow. Congrats on getting a 4

2 Likes

Dunno, soon as I posted it showed 4. Doubt it is a win anyway. the XX wouldnt really work unless it is 04 lol.

1 Like

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

I don’t get it.

3 Likes

These past 4 years have been amazing! Love everything you guys make! :heart: #HappyBirthdayCommunity

To get things on the way :grin: #HappyBirthdayCommunity

Think the topic pin reverts to post #2…another weird little anomaly of the community :joy:

Are we allowed to make dummy posts to bump up the number? @AnkerOfficial
#happybirthdyaycommunity

1 Like

Don’t we pad numbers on purpose normally anyway? It helps us get to the magic numbers and makes it more interesting.

1 Like

Also, are the amount of times 4 can appear in each number unlimited times (ex #X4X could be 444 if it is)? @AnkerOfficial
#happybirthdaycommunity

1 Like

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

Waiting for 12 and 13…

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

Waiting for 13…

Thats where we wait and post the #HappyBirthdayAnker and get to the numbers. It does get fun at times.

I saw you waiting to send Jessy… In the typing

Hahaha let the fun begin!!!

Lets do this! :partying_face:

Good feeling about that one. I had a feeling we were all waiting to hop on that number.

1 Like