Zolo liberty earbud problem

I did everything you said to do and still did not work it wont let me hold the headphone button for 8 seconds it will just turn off but sometimes if i keep pressing it and holding it for many times it will turn pink but not blink it will just stay that color and i try turning it off and putting it back in the case and still does not work plz help these are the only headphones i have plz reply as soon a possible.

1 Like

[Uploading…]It Just work for me.

7 Likes

yeah it did what it said but still cant here out of the left ear do you know how to fix it i tried everything

If you still can’t hear out of the left earbud try my fix I posted above. If all else fails reach out to support@anker.com

I can hear out of both of them fine is just the left wont pair ,and the right will only pair i tried everthing plz help i would lkike to here music from both ears when they are both pair

i’m confused… how can you hear from left earbud if its not pairing.

when i take them out of the case i put them on and i hear both of them turn on and i just hear the right one pair and the left did not i play music to see if it just was a right thing and i can only hear out of the right ear plz help

1 Like

hey dude i retry doing what is saiid and it worked thank you so much

De nada!
Your welcome!

1 Like

Ok here ia the fix… first unpair the device…then place both earbuds in the case …remove both earbuds…then hold down buttons on both for 5 seconds…release…then hokd for 8 seconds til pink…then repair device…both will work…if not repeat…mine took two tries…

So, I had exactly the same issue as everyone else in this thread - only my right earbud worked. However, after reading all the advice, and playing around with the buds for an hour or so, I eventually got the left bud to pair with the right. The “fix” was exactly as posted:

“first unpair the device…then place both earbuds in the case …remove both earbuds…then hold down buttons on both for 5 seconds…release…then hold for 8 seconds till pink…then re-pair device…both will work…if not repeat…”

As described, it took three tries before the left bud suddenly linked. Now I have great sounds in both ears. I have put the buds back in the charger, removed, played music, and repeated. The left has stayed connected.

I’ll wait and see how I get on over the next couple of weeks…

1 Like

Thanks for telling us your fix, i got mine yesterday and I was having no luck connecting the left to the right with the documents provided. Your fix worked perfectly.

I just wanted to say thanks.

2 Likes

hello.
I have my left earbuds which doesn’t work. When I push the button of the left one, nothing happens, no noise. the only think I can do with it is to watch the light of the left one flashing every two seconds.
I tried everything written above. But doesn’t work. Before this situation, I used them, running, and the stopped because they were completely discharged. they have been put back to the charging case, which have been charged just before.
Is it a different problem or not? Is there somewhere some explanations about the different flashing lights?
regards

The fix for my issue was to take out both the earbuds, old both buttons for 5 seconds until the LED shows red. Then hold both again for 8 seconds until they both turn into a pink LED. Then place them back into the case and pull them out. Pair to it and it should work. If that doesn’t work try forgetting it and repeating the steps. Late response but hope this helps!

1 Like

Make sure you disconnect from device first. Put ear buds back in case. Take them out. Hold them for 5 seconds to turn them off. (When red lights flash once) Once off, hold both earbud buttons down until the left side turns pink. Put them back in case, take them out then connect to device. Works for me

1 Like

Fix my
from your device

Turn your device’s Bluetooth function OFF

Take the headphones out of the charging case

Press and hold the buttons of the back of the headphones for 5sec until you see a flashing red light

After seeing the red light, release the buttons

Press and hold the buttons on the back once more for 8sec until you see a flashing pink/fuschia light

Return the headphones to the charging case (wait 5 seconds)

Remove the headphones and place them next to each other (you should see the right flashing rapidly and the left slowly blinking)

Pair to your device

1 Like

Thank you for this post, I have been struggling all day to get my ear buds working together again.

I’m listening in stereo again!

Thank you for your post solved the issue.

Use the advice above…Took me 5 tries!!! I was ready to throw them in the trash!!$👍🏻

Thank you for the advice. I tried all day to connect my left bud. When following these directions it finally works. I was ready to return the package to the store and get my money back. Thank you!