WWDC 2019 Discussion

Apple’s 2019 Worldwide Developers Conference starts today!

We can expect to see new versions of tvOS, watchOS, iOS, and macOS possibly along with a sneak peak at some upcoming hardware for professionals. What are you hoping Apple unveils?

Watch the keynote at 10:00 AM PT on apple.com.

Be sure to react here as the announcements begin!

4 Likes

My biggest want is a night mode. I know loads of iOS users are wanting this, so hoping they’ll finally announce it!

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to watch it live, and we can have a live discussion here :joy:

1 Like

Let me pull up the Google Announcements from 2016 so we can get a sneak peak of what will be announced… :joy_cat:

1 Like

:fearful: I would try 2013.

1 Like

Awe come on, I was trying to be a little nice. lol

1 Like

Both y’all have mental issues clearly

1 Like

Me, too! I love dark mode on macOS! :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Specs aren’t features and functionality though?

Its honestly just exhausting hearing apple say how they invented something when its been out for years. They’ve been doing it for years now. This year will probably feature USB-C on phones, night mode / dark mode, digital wellbeing, etc. etc. It was fun when they were actually innovative but they really haven’t been for a while now.

Don’t be so salty, too much sodium is bad for your health :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

I hope it’s not like the one on macOS, though and is truly black!

I highly doubt it.

I’ve used a lot of phone. I’ve used a 48mp camera, that can’t even compare to the Samsung cameras! I don’t even like the Samsung camera, I’m just using it to make a point that specs aren’t everything.

I’ve used the nexus 4 and the iPhone 6. Everything about the iPhone is better, (excepting the customization). If you want to argue that specs on a phone are the only thing that matters, then you won’t make it far in life. How those specs are utilized with software are important.

Also take into account that just because 2 pieces of hardware have the same specs in one area, doesn’t mean they have the same specs in other areas. For instance a camera sensor is measured by more than just MP.

Also, even if two pieces of hardware have the same specs, one could be much higher quality, and be made much better.

I can make two 6 inch spoons, so that makes them both equally as good? No. There is much more to take into consideration. What material is it made of? How did I make each spoon? Etc. etc

You guys are literally saying the same thing. Yes, Apple is way behind, but they somehow still lead the market.

My $800 12MP phone takes almost the same level of quality photos as my $3,000 Professional 24 MP camera. Until I need to adjust F-Stop, Aperture, High ISO, or my lens.

Thats just opinion based, I can do that too. My OG Droid is better in every aspect compared to the iPhone X. If you want to base an argument on opinion alone, you won’t be making it that far in life.

Wouldn’t that be the specs of the spoons being taken into consideration at that point?

Written on my 2018 15" i7 MacBook Pro

1 Like

No night mode? May be apple users normally sleep at night.
So there is no need of such a mode. :grin:

2 Likes

They’re the lead in the market because they still make really nice devices, and they make what people want.

Let me rephrase it so you understand.

I just made to spoons. Spoon 1, and spoon 2. Here are the specs

Spoon 1- 6 inches long.

Spoon 2- 6 inches long.

If those are all the specs I give you, then you would argue that they’re the same spoon. There is a lot more to know about these spoons before you can tell me that they’re actually the same spoon, and before you can tell me which is better. But most importantly you have to use both to tell which is better.

Huh? Even the sheep don’t try to argue this. :joy:

2 Likes

My last couple fines or more have night mode, or a slider on brightness both work well.

Of course, night mode in camera… Oh yeah had that a while too.

If.toure really lucky you might get a battery to last all day :wink:

1 Like