Wish list of features for EufyCam

Some features I would like to see:

1. Monitor and manage all devices from my desktop PC.
  2. Have video events automatically download to my mobile device and/or to my local NAS storage.
  3. Select multiple video files to download at one time instead of one at a time.
  4. Move time stamp to different position and/or change color.
  5. Adjustable motion detection zone.
  6. When you get a notification from a camera, have that cameras video pop open instead of just a notification message.
9 Likes

I would like to be able to have the app up and running and when a camera goes active, the feed pops right up. I currently have an iPad in the kitchen showing my old cameras. Going to miss that.

2 Likes

We appreciate the feedback! We’ll be sending these suggestions to our engineers.

2 Likes

What about security concerns? Like I know some cameras you can access them remotely but they had some flaw that could be exploited that I cant remember.

1 Like

Adding another one would be nice if home base could conect vía wifi as will and not use a rj45 cable instead.

2 Likes

Having the ability to add other branded cameras would be nice. I have several Amazon cloud cams and a blink XT that would be great to have n the Eufy software.

2 Likes

When will IFFT, Alexa, and Google Assistant be supported?

2 Likes

Have more than one person able to manage the account. My wife can view the cameras but when she gets home she needs to be able to turn the cameras off or they just keep going off.

1 Like

I’m also looking for IFFT, Alexa & Goodle Assistant support too.

I also want to get more of the cameras!

2 Likes

I also would like the camera can record without having connection of internet, only when internet is working camera work.

1 Like

This is something we’re currently looking into and it should be live in our next software update.

3 Likes

We will be supporting Alexa before the end of 2018!

As for Google Assistant we are currently working on pushing that out as soon as possible. We’ll keep ya’ll updated here on the community board.

1 Like

It can record without an internet connection, but you will not be able to access the video without an internet connection of some sort.

2 Likes

What happened to Apple Home Kit? still in works? or dead?

To add on to this. Maybe a solar panel or plug in solution that could offer live local streaming. Again, ideally I would love to have the app running on an iPad in the house so I could just walk over to it and see what’s going on outside of the house. This was a huge advantage to my old system (blue iris).

Hi

Just got mine and love it bit a couple of things I’d like to see - some easy maybe?

1. Be able to change the sound notification on my Android phone to a specific one so i know when there’s an alert. I can’t tell whether it’s an alert or email or ‘default’ sound.

2. Home/away assist as per Nest in that it knows when your phone (and/or another family member) is at home/away and be able to switch off/on the alerts maybe coupled with a ‘night’ mode so that if you’re at home it can automatically set the alerts when it’s night? Not thought it through properly maybe but please add thoughts?

3 Likes

It was said that the Eufy app includes Geofencing. I can’t see this anywhere. It is a hsssle to turn the camera on and off each time you leave and renter the house. When will this feature be added?

2 Likes

The ability to add more (custom) modes would be great. I would love another mode for night time when we are sleeping. The camera that watches our vehicles I want to be able to sound the siren if it detects a person, or even better, only when it detects a stranger. May be able to be addressed with IFTTT.

6 Likes

I would like to have a camera with a narrow field of view and also a pan/tilt zoom capable camera.

2 Likes

Hi,
Where can I order cameras or single parts from Germany ?

Thx

1 Like