Winners of ‘Points Win Prizes’

Stock email was direct to me (at least as far as I know) so it shouldn’t effect the remaining winners getting a Lumos.

1 Like

PowerCore and SoundCore XL arrived this afternoon, still awaiting my SoundCore Mini.

Been using the XL since it was delivered and I’m completely blown away by the sound, almost matches the power of the premium speaker, despite being 4w shy of it’s premium sibling :grin:

Even the ruggedness was tested to an extent thanks to the Amazon driver bouncing the box on the way to the door :laughing: , still works like a charm!!

@AnkerOfficial Many thanks once again!!

2 Likes

Just got my shipping tracking information. Everything arrives on Wednesday. So excited! Thank you Anker!!

1 Like

You guys got a tracking info email? I thought Anker said that wouldn’t be provided since it was fulfilled through Amazon?

1 Like

Yep here in USA they said no tracking info, if don’t get by 5th Dec then contact them.

I got a email this afternoon. Shipped by UPS.

1 Like

I also got tracking information

1 Like

Do you live in US?

1 Like

Yes I live in the USA, "Greetings,

Thank you for your order from AnkerDirect. Fulfillment by Amazon has shipped the following items. This completes your order.
You can track your shipment

Shipped via UPS

1 Like

Cool, I’ll give it two days to see if I get an email. Let’s see.

Anything yet?

Nope, nothing so far.

My Anker ‘Points Win Prize’ just arrived! Smiling ear to ear right now. :blush: Thank you Anker!

3 Likes

Wow. the Powercore was a lot smaller then I thought…

1 Like

Enjoy your prizes! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you Anker! :wink:

The PowerCore 10000 is about the size of a credit card. It is the perfect size and enough power for every day carry.

3 Likes

Impatiently await my prizes…

Looking good!!

1 Like

I won the soundcore XL (waiting) and I bought and got today the Soundcore mini. It was immediately grabbed by a family member “its mine”. I got in the weekend discount offer. The sound is very very good for its size, its pocketable (fleece, jacket, not trousers) and big sound. A family member works with young children with special needs and its going to be used for their dancing time.

Not sure who will grab the XL, probably someone who likes beach parties?

2 Likes