Winners of ‘Points Win Prizes’

Found it. One folder that is not on the app. Arrived yesterday and the form is filled out.

2 Likes

Did they do another points giveaway? Where’s the link?

3 Likes

No the only points contest they’ve done so far has already ended. Now people who won are just getting emails to confirm their shipping address for Anker to send them their prizes.

2 Likes

Yes, on friday.! :smile:

1 Like

Yes! On friday !!! :smile:

Roger that! I was afraid they already did the second batch. Thank you :wink:

Wow this is awesome, Fantastic work Anker, enjoy seeing this post.

I know this is the impatience in me, but has anyone received their prizes yet?

Not yet, I would guess shipping has started or will start today as the 22nd was the cut off date for address confirmations.

Nothing yet. I was just wondering if anyone has received their prizes yet as well. Let us know when you have, so we can keep an eye out for our package.

1 Like

i want to buy a speaker but am also wondering whats in my $70 prize bundle…

1 Like

The $70 bundle should contain a PowerCore Speed 20000 QC and SoundCore mini. Not heard of any changes.

1 Like

just got the shipping confirmation email

1 Like

Ditto

Your prize is on the way (shipped)

Your prize from ‘Points Win Prize’ is on the way. Since the shipping is fulfilled by Amazon, we’re not able to provide you with a tracking link. You should be able to receive the package by Dec 5th. If you don’t, please reply to this email.

Best regards.

The Anker Power Station Team

1 Like

Same here. I live in California so I will more than likely get the items next week and will post pictures! :grin:

1 Like

Just received the email as well.

1 Like

Same here, curious to know what I will get in place of the Lumos A1 as they were out of stock

1 Like

I’m sure they saved the ones for the giveaway. I’d bet you’ll still get it.

Also received the email about it being shipped.

1 Like

Just had confirmation from Rosa that sample UK stock for the Lumos A1 is either out and/or there wasn’t enough. Being sent a SoundCore Mini Black as an alternate :grin:

2 Likes

Is that just in the UK, not US right?

1 Like