Winners of ‘Points Win Prizes’

Thank you for your participation and congratulations to those who receive prizes. To those who missed out, there will be plenty more opportunities along the way!

Note:
*Click the image twice to enlarge.
*Anyone flagged 5+ times has received an account review. Points have been deducted where necessary, along with an inbox notification from AnkerOfficial.
*All winners will receive an email this week to confirm their shipping address. Prizes will be delivered by Dec. 5th.
*If you have any issues regarding your points, feel free to send a message to AnkerOffical.

15 Likes

Position 6!

3 Likes

whoop whoop! I tried to post relevant and interesting info and participate responsibly and came in right in the middle of the pack and am pleased.

Thanks Anker I appreciate it!

Come to daddy you beautiful waterproof bluetooth speaker!

3 Likes

Yay, just sneaked in the back door (No’48). Thanks Anker :yum:

1 Like

Thank u so much Anker, I`m so happy and very grateful!! :grinning::heart_eyes::slight_smile:

1 Like

Made like 5 posts and came in at #20 :slight_smile:

Congrats to everyone, and especially our moderators for their hardwork!!! @ndalby @TechnicallyWell.

6 Likes

awesome well done winners maybe me next time

3 Likes

wow I won something. Didn’t expect to be in the top 50. Thank you very much Anker!

2 Likes

Wow, I’m actually kind of surprised I made the list and at 23rd at that! Thanks Anker and I look forward to checking out the prizes (I need to go find the original announcement to find out what I won! :wink: )

I’m also glad to see that the spammers and over-the-top duplicate posts were taken seriously and points deducted / warnings sent. Nice job!

3 Likes

Congrats everyone, hope you all enjoy your prizes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thanks Anker! I already have a sound core mini so would like to give mine away to someone who has not won! :slight_smile: If you are based in the UK and would be willing to cover the postage from mine to yours please let me know.

5 Likes

Thank you Anker for being so awesome!

1 Like

:grin:#10 Thank You Anker!

1 Like

Awesome contest guys! I hope you ended up getting some good ideas from all the posts and discussions. I’m now looking at your lamps and the ROAV! Such cool products.

1 Like

Oh wow, I thought I might get something but never thought I’d make the top ten! Thanks so much Anker! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Anker. Looking forward to testing the products out!

1 Like

Well done, the Brits punching above our weight as usual :hourglass_flowing_sand::innocent:

2 Likes

I’ve won! Thank you Anker for running the competition, really chuffed to have had my contribution recognised.

Here’s to the future. Exciting times ahead.

1 Like

Oh snap I’m #44! I didn’t really expect to win, I thought someone else would push me out of the rankings! :open_mouth: I’ll have to look & see what the prizes were for the $40 bundle. :slight_smile:

And I’ll make sure to look out for the email this week to confirm my shipping address. Thanks Anker! <3

EDIT: Just looked up what comes in the $40 Bundle, & its the PowerCore 10,000 and LC40 Flashlight!

I was thinking of getting an Anker flashlight & the Powercore 10,000 so this is great!

2 Likes